double dates pt.2

revenge at its finest, i say.

i quickly look at the time and i see its 5:30 and the boys were coming in 30 minutes.

DAHYUN THEY ARE LITERALLY COMING IN 30 MINUTES AND WE GOT NO FOOD AND THIS HOUSE IS DIRTY, YOU ORDER A DAMN PIZZA AND I'LL CLEAN i yell.

after a good fifteen minutes of dahyun and i freaking out, the house was clean and they pizza was on its way.

dahyun, i called to her with a frown on my face.

yes? she said.

i know you're obviously going to be hanging out with minho the whole time because yall are a thing and that's fine the problem is tae and i don't really know each other that well. yeah we are friends but like i hadn't got the actual time to know him because of his bitchy ex. i actually liked him a lot,but he liked another girl more and there was nothing i could do about it except watch them fall in love while my heart broke. i mean it's kinda my fault i didn't tell him my feelings so what did i expect i ranted as she soaked up all my words.

look, if you're not comfortable with being with him by yourself that's totally fine i'll be there with you and you can tell me if you don't feel comfortable and i'll stop everything okay she states with a comfortable smile.

and how come i didn't know about this, she says with a sad face.

i don't know i just hate opening up but thank you for that i really needed it, i breathe out as a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders.

soon after my emotional speech we hear a knock on the door. i get super nervous, but i go up to open the door and i am greeted by the pizza boy. i quickly take the food and give the boy a tip.

right after i put the pizza down on the table i hear another knock on the door. this time it is minho and tae.

 this time it is minho and tae

i am taken back by their ethereal visuals even in the simplest of clothes

i am taken back by their ethereal visuals even in the simplest of clothes. i see dahyun right beside me as we both hug the boys and invite them inside.

they step inside and we stand in an awkward silence. i decide to break the ice.

guys, i haven't seen y'all since high school what have y'all been up to, i clear my throat and look at minho and dahyun.