anybody but him

ah, shit here we go again. this better not be- FUCK

my jaw had completely dropped to the floor when i saw them together.

i peeked at jimin as he was signaling me to put my jaw back up.

i swiftly flick him off when i realize i'm still standing there like an idiot interrupting their moment.

i do an full 180 and dash behind the counter from embarrassment.

i go up to jimin and he's just laughing at me.

hey why are you laughing at me i frown while slapping his shoulder.

he struggles to make out words between his laughter while i wait still with his cold ass beverage in my hand.

park jimin this is not funny he possibly saw me and now thinks i'm weird. my life is over and i hate myself.

he stops cackling and faces me then busts out snickering again once he notices my distressed face.

you know what, how about you give it to him, i voice angrily.

i drag jimin from behind the counter and attempt to shove him to their table.

we watch as jennie is sobbing and jungkook struggling to consult her.

he nudges me to their table and they see me almost stumble on my ass.

fuck my life i curse under my breath as i give jk his drink.

he makes an effort to say something to me but ultimately hesitates as jennie starts begging for him.

i peer at jennie as i back up awkwardly only to catch a glimpse of the sly smile on her face.

i look back with a confused look on my face because i definitely know she did not precisely play that whole act.

i walk back to jimin and we both look at each other and break out into a fit of laughter after that awkward encounter.

sh-HAHA she was cry-HAHAHA she was crying i say while i have trouble breathing.

jimin ends up on the floor from laughing so damn hard and i trip on his shoe then plummet straight on top of him.

we stop giggling and have a lengthy amount of eye contact.

i could tell he was going in for a kiss when i hear the bell ring at the cash register.

i low key yearned to jesus that happened so the awkwardness can go away only for it to be the person i least but most wanted to at that moment.

i got up, dusted myself off and smiled at him.

hey, how was your morn- i halted as i was interrupted by jimin punching my thighs.

jimin what the fuck get up, i whisper to him as he's still laying on the floor.

help me up baby, he says gripping onto my leg.

glaring back up i see tae with a perplexed expression.

can you please hold on i announce darting back at this dummy on the floor.

jimin mutters a please with a pout on his face.

i unleash a great sigh as i take out the hand he's extended only for him to push she down on the floor back on top of him.

tae is in shock and peeks over to counter to check if i'm okay after i just "fell".

tae sees me on laying on jimin and clears his throat as i instantly get off of him.