unexpected surprise

i arouse to the bright sun beaming in my eyes. i instantly get irritated, so i groan while immediately shutting my eyes.

i feel i'm in a strangely comfortable warmth.

i remember how i fell asleep in taehyungs arms.

i turn around to see him in a peaceful state.

his hair messily scattered and his soft breaths make my heart skip a beat.

i didn't realize how handsome he was even in his resting form until now.

i moved his hair out of his face without even grasping the thought of what i was doing.

i quickly remove my hand as his eyes fluttered open.

i feel my cheeks warm up as he stares at me.

we look at each other in a comfortable silence for what seems like forever when we hear dahyun say to minho "babe i don't know if they are like eye fucking or if they are having a staring contest".

we both look up at them embarrassedly as i respond
with a piercing glare towards the both of them.

why are y'all up so early, i yawn out as i remove
taehyungs arms from my waist.

mai it's almost 10 am. i let you and your boyfriend sleep in while we got breakfast. it's on the table we will be back bye i love you, dahyun yells as she walks out the door.

well, i guess it's just the two us, i sigh as i get up to walk to the food.

i face tae to see he's still laying there.

aren't you going to eat, i ask.

let's just lay down a little more, he exhales out in a groggily deep voice as he grabs my hand and pulls me back into the couch.

oh no ma'am get your ass up and eat breakfast, i huff as i attempt to pick us this grown-ass man.

he doesn't budge after my many attempts.

eventually, tae picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"what the fuck put me down tae".

you want to eat so bad let's eat then, he growls with a smirk.

tae if you don't stop playing and set me down at the table, i insisted.

he puts me down at the table and we sit down and start eating.

hey, so about yesterday-

tae, i said you don't have to explain i understand and i'm happy with what we have now.

he looks at me with his adorable smile and i find myself looking at his lips.

hey, my eyes are up here, he laughs as he picks my chin up.

hah i was- wasn't looking at your lips you have something on your shirt.

tae looks down and i flick his face.

i bust out laughing and fall out of my chair.

tae gets up and starts walking towards me.

i book it and start running around the house as he chases after me.

just as tae catches up with me we hear a knock on the door.

i'll get it back, i say to tae as he trails behind me.

i open the door expecting dahyun and minho when i see my very attractive coworker look at me with a toothy smirk.

what are you doing here jimin, i say annoyed.