Five- Andy

The school had ended at least 10 minutes ago, I headed out of the main building only to be stopped by a pair of powerful arms belonging to Mikey.

"You think you can evade us don't you" I hear a mocking voice as Sonny comes out followed by a... guilty looking Rye and Jack with a blank-expression.

"No, please, you don't understand I am already late. I can't be any later" I cried as they dragged me back into school. They never did this at this time, I felt a raw fear course through my veins as I was pulled, for the second time, into the locker room.

They pulled me to my locker and told me to open it. I cowered from them as I opened my locker. I was so confused, there was nothing in my locker. I had learnt from the time that they poured juice into it.

Once it was open Sonny called Rye, again I saw the look of guilt in his eyes as he did as the older buy commanded. He lifted me up and started to push me backwards. I realized what was about to happen. I pushed against him, God I even tried to bite him. To no avail. I found myself in the locker and heard it click shut. I was trapped in the dark and I tried to claw my way out, the fear became so intense. I couldn't breathe, my heart beat wildly. I was terrified.

I tried to calm myself, I heard myself screaming for help. I heard the clicking of high heels as I began to lose consciousness. Miss White came in and heard my futile banging on the door.

"It's okay Andy, calm down. I need to know your code. Sweetie, breathe. I'm going to get you out of there" she soothed. I managed to get enough control of my breath to reply;

"8496" I heard the door click open and I practically fell into Miss Whites' arms. I clung onto her and she patted my back and told me to listen to her breathing. I tried to get my breathing to match hers and felt myself slowly gain control of my body.

"T-thanks Miss" I stuttered, clinging onto her as she helped me to stand.

"Andy, I really think you should turn the people who did this to you in. We could help you," she told me with concern in her eyes.

"I-I can't, they would just hurt me more" I managed to mumble to her. As I held her arm I noticed the time on her watch. It was nearly four. School had finished an hour ago. I started to pull away from Miss. "I really just need to get home, I am really late, my Father hates it when I am late" I rushed away.

I was going to get it for being this late. He warns me not to be late. I looked down at my fingernails, broken and bloody from trying to escape. I must have taken some of the paint off the inside of my locker.

As I ran home I thought back to when Rye was told to put me in the locker. When I had looked into his deep lovely eyes and saw guilt and something else. I stopped trying to deny it to myself, I was falling for him. He ruined everything and yet I am starting to love him.

I was almost home now. But I stopped at the end of my road. I looked at the least well-kept home in the street and pure, unrivalled terror filled me. I had to go in there. He would find me if I tried to hide from him. Or he would get one of his goons to find me instead. Taking the last breath of fresh, free air I stepped into my own, personal hellhole.

————-
Thanks to everyone who is reading and voting and adding to lists, it really means a lot to me to know people actually like the stuff I write
Till' next time
B x