9- cheater

Nayeon's POV

I wake up to get a notification on my phone. I just groan as I check my phone and get a text from an unfamiliar number

—————————————————————————————————————————
??: Hey Nayeon! It's been so long since we've talked! Wanna hangout sometime soon? 😉

Nayeon: I'm sorry but who is this and how did you get my number?

??: oh right it's me Bambam and I met up with your mom earlier and she gave me your number.

Nayeon: omg Bambam! It's been so long! Gosh I missed you so much, are you free later today?

Bambam: yeah I'm free.

—————————————————————————————————————————
Bambam is my childhood friend if you don't know, I really missed him I haven't seen him in a year. We used to have so much fun together in school, I can't wait to see him again!

Time skip

I arrive at the park where Bambam asked me to be as I walk around a little looking for him. I suddenly feel two hands covering my eyes as I scream and turn around and push the persona away. "Woah calm down bunny it's just me" he chuckled "aigoo you nearly scared me to death!" I said as I punched his arm softly. "You haven't changed a bit" "neither have you" we both just giggle as we walk around the park for a bit.
After a while we go to the arcade to play some games like we always did. Our favourites were the basic shooting games where there's a zombie apocalypse and you shoot zombies. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot, "wow you've gotten better at these games ever since we last played" he said as I just giggled. We played a couple claw machines as Bambam just watched me as I struggled to catch the plush bunny I was aiming for. "Here let me try" he said as he grabbed the toy in one go, "you're really good at these games as usual I see" I picked up the toy and hugged it.
We went to the mall and shopped a bit and got a drink at Starbucks, after that we went back to the park to chill a bit before seeing eachother off. "Hey Nayeon, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for years" he said seriously "what is it?" I ask, he suddenly grabbed me and hugged my tight pecking me on the cheek which made me blush slightly "I-" I tried to explain that I was with jeongyeon but just ended up being interrupted by Bambam putting his finger on my lips shushing me "just listen to me first okay" I just stared at him feeling guilty.
"Im Nayeon, I've always liked you a lot, you were always so kind, funny, beautiful and smart. I always loved spending time with you, I know we're just best friends but I can't help but just keep on loving you as more than a best friend." He confessed which left me in shock as he leaned in about to kiss me but I pushed him away, "I'm so sorry Bambam, what you just said was the sweetest thing ever but I'm already in love with someone else, I already have a girlfriend. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship because I really do love you but just as a younger brother" I answered as I hugged him. "Ah, I understand, if she really makes you happy then I'll accept it and move on to find someone who will love me back as a lover."

Jeongyeon's POV

I was out hanging out with Jihyo as we went to the park to chill out for a bit. As we were walking through the park we saw Nayeon, I was about to run up to her until I saw a guy next to her and he suddenly just hugged her and kissed her cheek which made me freeze in place as Jihyo just watched in shock. I just stared at them an.d saw the taller leaning in for a kiss, my head shattered into pieces. I couldn't bare watch then kiss so I just ran off "Jeong wait!" Jihyo called chasing after me. I just sat down and cried as Jihyo sat next to me hugging me and rubbing my back "I'll kill her for that!" She said angrily and she comforted me in her arms "I can't believe she did that, I thought she loved me Jihyo!" I bursted out between sobs. "Shhh it's okay Jeong" She caressed my cheek "you deserve better then her anyway"