Painful Love

Creator: Yandere Nomi! I think this should be cool. Enjoy.
*******************************
Third P.O.V

"Nomi? Are you okay?" Randy asked. They are at the back of the school eating their bento.*bento means lunch in Japanese*

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Nomi replied.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to hang out with Howard. I'll meet you in the Nomico-"

They heard a scream from a girl. They rushed in only to find Howard, unconsciously in one of the boy's bathroom. Blood spilled everywhere.

"What the juice?! Howard!" Randy rushed to his best friend but got stop by Nomi.

"You shouldn't get close to it. Let the teachers handle it. We can't stay here. The police will arrive soon. Let's go." Nomi grab hold him and went back to their eating spot at the back of the school.

Randy was suspicious of Nomi's attitude. Usually, Nomi will help the police or something instead of running away from a crime.

"Nomi, what's wrong with you? Your changing... Did you... Did you killed Howard?" Randy asked terrified. Nomi was quiet but then smirk.

"Oh, I would never kill any innocent people. The reason I hurt him is to make him forget about us. I love you, Randy and I'll make sure that you'll never leave. We will be together forever if I use the immortality spell." Nomi walk to Randy and did a kabedon.*a Japanese way of flirting and blocking the victim from running away. Kinda like pining them at the wall*

"But, if you really do love me, you could've say it then hurting the others!" Randy cried.

"I only hurt the ones who fell in love for you, so if they only sees you as a friend, I won't even touch them. But if they love you and making you theirs, I won't even hesitate on hurting and killing them. Your mine and mine only. Understand?!" Nomi yelled only they can hear. Randy trembled.

Nomi placed his fingers on Randy's forehead.

"I should make you forget about them. You'll be an immortal with me forever." Nomi smirked evilly.

"No! DON'T!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Nomi?"

"Yes, dear?"

"How long have we been together?"

"If I'm not wrong, its been 3 decades. My how time flies. Do you remember what day is today?"

"Of course, how can I forget. Happy anniversary, Nomi honey."

Nomi smirked.

"Happy anniversary, my dear. Happy anniversary."

"Are we going out soon?"

"After patrolling the Norrisville High, we'll hang out more."

"Why do I have a feeling I've had connection of that school?"

Nomi smiled.

"You never had connection with it. Your just imagine it."
*******************************
Creator: Creepy. But I feel like I'm copying Andare_Latoban. I did changed some things. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll like it though.