All Alone Without His Lady

This is a Miraculous Ladybug AU not part. Hopefully y'all like this. Vote for more and comment your thoughts ^^ enjoy.
********************************
Nomi Neko looked at the scenery, singing a song that his mother used to sing to him. He sighed as he waited for his lady on a tall building. How long should he wait? Is his lady okay? Is he okay? He has to check. Nomi jumped all the way towards Randy's house, who is also Bug Kid.

"Randy, are you there? Why aren't  you-" Nomi then saw Randy looking weak, almost like he was too sick to even move. Randy noticed him and smiled.

"Neko, its *cough* great to *cough cough* see you." Randy struggled to talk. Nomi felt devastated. They both should be patrolling, but Randy is way to sick. What should he do? He then had a idea...

"My lady. Please rest while I patrol the city. If anything happens, I will ask help from the other miraculous users." He said.

"Are you *cough cough* sure? Its pretty dangerous." Randy said.

"No problem. I'll settle it. Now you need to rest. Sleep tight princess." Neko left and patrol the city until it was 4:30 in the morning. He then left towards his home and detransformed and slept in.

The next day...

Nomi looked tired. Eye bags we're visible. His father let him to not go for his photoshoot for now. Nomi went to school and smiled as he saw Randy all better. Randy ran towards him with worries.

"Oh my god, Nomi! This is why I don't want you to do it alone! Here, this should make you okay." Randy gave him a cup of latte, to give him energy. Nomi thanked him.

School went by and Randy decided to do something special. Tikki helped him by placing the gift inside a basket. Randy transformed and waited for Neko to come.

Neko came and was surprised by the gift Bug Kid had made for him. A small picnic for them before patrolling. They both ate happily.

"Neko, remember, I always be there, so please don't do things alone." Neko smiled.

"I would do anything for you, my lady." They both kissed and continue their day