Remember Me, Love

B.M: Idea from the_slinging_phantom thank you so much ^^ enjoy
********************************
Randy P.O.V

Its been years now. I'm now 18 years old, pretty much a teen, still a hardcore gamer, you know. But for some reason, I felt like I'm forgetting something, but I don't know what. I'm still trying to forget the one time a guy tried to rape me, which was terrible considering he made me a bottom. Good thing I managed to escape.

Anyway, since I'm still thinking on what to remember, as I walking through my room, I saw a weird black book, that I felt familiar, but I've never seen it before. I took it out, and a door reveals from the wall. Its bruce and all, but damn. I walked inside the secret room and there was so many pictures of me and a pretty handsome guy.

He has red hair, as long to his shoulder when it was tied up, red ruby eyes, smooth skin, and very and I mean very hot. There's even a picture of him half naked. I blushed furiously, but then, who is this guy?

After a while I looked through, I saw a small note on one of a picture of me and him, kissing. The note was a bit faded, but I can still make out the words that was mentioned in pen. What is says, was making me still wondered.

Remember the guy who gave you the knowledge of a true hero, for he always love you no matter what. You love him, and he loves you, and promised to be together forever.

What? He loves me, and I love him? But, who is he? And why does he look so familiar? I got closer to the writing, and saw an old scrapbook. The cover has this interesting design with a green ninja symbol on it. The cover is black and had red circles all around the middle. I open it and saw more pictures of me and him. We looked like we were having fun. How cute. There are more writings around it.

Fun time!

Love you always~♥

I'll always remember you, dearest

Summer time!

More friends!

Ninja duties and patrol~♪

Love you, my Nomi .

Nomi? That name is familiar. Why did it shows me as a ninja? Wait, am I once a ninja? I don't remember being that. While I was busy looking through, there was a battle outside my house. I look out and saw the ninja and Nomicon, just like from the pictures.

I stood very still, processing everything. What if, I was a ninja, but I got mind wiped and here I am now. But, what about us together? I need more info on this. They finished the battle and I invited them to my house as a thank you. They accepted and went inside. I served them a cup of tea, and Nomicon smiled, just barely. I gave some simple cakes and cookies, and talk to them. Soon, I've had enough. I asked Nomicon immediately.

"Nomicon, am I once a ninja?" He looked startled but simple nodded. He then gave a questioning look.

"How did you know about that?" I looked at the ninja, and he looked okay with it. Almost like he knew about this. I gave Nomicon the scrapbook and some related photos. He smiled softly as tears flowing down his cheek.

"I've missed you so much, Randy." He said, and hugged me so tight, I can barely breath. He let go and examined more of the photos.

"Nomicon, why did I become like this?" I asked with a calming smile. He then explain.

"By these photos, its clear that we have been dating for a while, well, its because you confessed to me about how you feel, and I have the same feeling towards you as well. We then hangout more, and eventually, kissed. Of course, I had to mind wiped you so that the ninja moves will not be use as bad. I'm so sorry. I just love you so much." I hugged him, tears flowing down my face.

"I love you too, Nomicon. So much." We hugged more. The Ninja didn't mind. He instead congratulate us. He then says that he can give up being a ninja for me if I want to be happy. I thanked him for that.

After a few months, me and Nomicon remembered old memories and new ones together. I kept it in a special book, where I will never forget.

Memories are small, but when combined, it can be huge than a mountain. When forgotten, it will went down like a drying up lake. Remember the memories, and you will remember your life.

-B.M