Just Get it Over With

"H-Hi Gaven. What are you doing here? I didn't know you were going to come over. Did Damian say we were going to meet up at my house? How'd you get here to fast? Why didn't I know you were coming over?" I blurted out. He stood up and chuckled. 

"Why so serious, Lieszel?" he mocked the Joker. I nervously laughed and unlocked my front door. Oh wait. Why was it already unlocked?

I glance over my shoulder at Gaven and walked inside my house, finding my never-failing-to-amaze-me best friend lounging on my couch, watching TV, shoes kicked off, drinking my soda and eating my damn beef jerky. Bruh .-.

I grabbed the jerky from his hand and held one strip between my teeth while I hit Damian with the pillow repeatedly until he got off.

"Why didn't you invite Gaven in?" I glared. My teeth effortlessly sunk into the meat and made a clean bite.

"You see," Ian started, "what happened was... I did invite him in... when I picked the lock and he simply refused to walk in without your permission. So I said okay." He 'okay' with a high pitched voice.

"Why didn't you come in?" I turned around and asked Gaven.

"I didn't exactly have permission. I get that your best friend doesn't really need permission, but I'm not your best friend. He is." He shrugged.

"You could've just come in, my parents aren't home. He's actually not allowed in without me. He just knows how to pick a lock." I shrugged. "Make yourself at home, Gaven. Ian, clean up your shit. Then we'll get to work."

"Well.... that escalated* quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I set up a table in the study room for us to use. I had absolutely no idea how I was going to survive this afternoon without passing out, making a dumbass of myself, or dying. I held another strip of jerky between my teeth as I went to my room to collect the supplies we'd need. It took me three strips of beef jerky to set up the splatter paper on the floor so my moms carpet wouldn't get ruined. 

After that, I covered the mahogany table and started transferring my supplies to the room. I brought a tub of colored pencils, another of assorted colored permanent markers, various tempera and acrylic paints, my favorite set of brushes, bold markers, my hot glue gun, some shimmery art powder I love (because it's like not-too-shimmery eye shadow, but for art. I can mix it with other materials and make them shimmery), three palettes, a grey tub of other supplies, and a medical scalpel.

It was a lot to move, and it took me three trips and the rest of the bag of beef jerky, but this was a big project.

"Oh. Wow, you brought out all the things?" A voice entered the room. It was just Ian.

"Yeah. Big project. Where's you-know-who?" 

"Oh, he's sitting on the couch like he's at a wedding. Hasn't touched a thing. He needs to loosen up."

"At least he has manners, unlike you." I pointed out, "Go get him. We have to start."

"Ah... hahaha! Of course I won't! You go do it. You'll be working together and you'll have to talk somehow, mind as well start now." He crossed his arms and moved away from the door. I glared at him on my way out the door. He had a point.

Just get it over with.

**************************************************************************************

*Escalante'd, for you guys on the inside of the joke :)

Hello my readers!! Yes, the picture is Damian ^u^

They're all so cute!

So.... in your mind right now, what does Lieszel look like? Blonde/brunette? Eye color? Height? Fashion style?

Also....... GavenxLieszel or DamianxLieszel?

Leave it in the comments below or PM me please!!