Here's the opening

*Music*

The mobians went on there way to see the new member to the royal family,the future King to the kingdom.

The sign of the King could be seen from afar,Tikal walked up to the King and they both hugged each other and smiled.They turn to the queen with smiles on there faces,the smiles grew as the saw the future King.The queen smiled at her son,the little hedgehog turned to look at Tikal and Tikal smiled as she grabbed her stick and shoke the fruit on the end of it,in front of the Prince.She then took the fruit and broke the fruit in half,placeing her thumb into the fruit and wiping the juice from the fruit onto the little hedgehog's forehead.Then poured sand on top of his head,he sneezed as his parents smiled.Tikal picked the prince up and walked him to the end of the rock they were on,where all the mobians could see there future King.Tikal lifted the prince into the air.All mobians of the kingdom started to cheer as they saw the prince in front of there eyes.Light shined on the prince as the mobians began to bowed down.

Hello everyone.

I hope this opening isn't as bad as I feel like it is.But I am excited to do this book and hope you enjoy it after I finish Hidden Feels:)