The scroll of life

Alitte mouse runs around with out a care in the world,looking for food when suddenly..the pour mouse gets grabbed by a yellow hedgehog with red pupils and sharp teeth although with sharp claws as he played around with the little mouse.

????????: Life's not fair is it..?

????????: Only I when I shall never be king..

The mouse was trying to get away but with no luck..as he kept playing with the pour mouse that was about to be his lunch.

????????: And you~

????????: Will never see the light of anther day~

????????: And you~

He said as he opened his mouth about to eat the mouse hanging from his hand..when he was interrupted.By a female bat speaking to him.

?????: Didn't your mother teach you,not to play with your food..~?

He sighs in annous.

????????: What do you want..?

?????: I'm here to announce,that King Doom is on his way

?????: So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning..

The little mouse made a break for it while the yellow hedgehog watched get away and turn his head back to the bat.

????????: Now Rouge you made me lose my lunch..

Rouge: Hah!

Rouge: You'll lose more then that when the king gets through with you..~!

Rouge: He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia

????????: Ooh I quiver with fear!

The yellow hedgehog said as he started walking up to the bat slowly,looking at her like pray.

Rouge: Now Fleetway..don't look at me that way!

Rouge: Help!

She said as she tried to fly away only for her to get grabbed by Fleetway's mouth.

Fleetway..

Fleetway: Hmm..?

Black Doom: Drop her..

Rouge: Impeccable timing your majesty..

Rouge pocked her head out as Fleetway spit her out of his mouth..covered in his spit.

Rouge: Ugh..

Fleetway walked over to his brother as he greeted him.

Fleetway: Why if it isn't my big brother~

Fleetway: Descending from on high to mingle with the commoners~

Black Doom: Amy..and I didn't see you at the presentation of Shadow..

Fleetway: That was today..~

Fleetway: Oh I feel so awful..~

He said as he scratched the rock wall with his sharp nails..making Rouge's ears hurt.

Fleetway: Must've slipped my mind..~

Rouge: Yes well,slippery as your mind is..

Rouge said as she flow over to Fleetway's face.. at least five inches away from him.

Rouge: As the King's brother you should of been first in line..!

Fleetway opened his mouth and chopped down in front of Rouge as she flow away from him..behind Black Doom.

Fleetway: Well..I was first in line..

Fleetway: Until the little hair ball was born..

Fleetway said as he got close to Rouge and made her hide even more behind Black Doom.

Black Doom: That hair ball is my son..and your future King..

Fleetway: Oh I shall practice my cursty~

Fleetway said as he turn away from Doom and started walking away.

Black Doom: Don't turn your back on me Fleetway!

Fleetway turned around to face his brother.

Fleetway: Oh no Black..perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me..~

Black stopped his brother in his tracks as he looked at Fleetway with anger.

Black Doom: Is that a challenge..?!

Fleetway: Temper Temper..I wouldn't dream of challenging you..

Rouge: Pity!

Rouge: Why not..?!

Fleetway: Well..

Fleetway: As far as brains go,I got the hedgehog's share..but when it comes to burte...strength..I'm afraid,I'm at the shallow end of the dream pool..

Rouge sighs

Rouge: There's one in every family sire..two in mine actaully..

Rouge: And they always manage to ruin special occasion's..

Black Doom: What am I going to do with him..?

Rouge: He'd make a very Handsome throw rug~

Black Doom: Rouge~!

Rouge: And just think whenever he gets dirty..you can take him out and beat him~

Hope this is ok,the only thing I changed in this was the characters and nothing else.I love the lion king and my ship sonadow so it's the perfect mix.I don't know if I can make the next part tomrrow.So if I don't,it'll be here when I have time.

Thanks for reading:)