𝑱𝑰𝑲𝑶𝑶𝑲 pretty brown eyes

pretty 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

❝𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚒.❞
╰┈➤ #jikook | kookmin

theme: fluff + smut
warning: overused name bambi lmao

————————————————————————

"Do we really have to go Taetae?" Jungkook whined, pouting.

Taehyung just chuckled ruffling the younger's wavy brown locks.

"Come on Kooks, we've both been dead in water with all the exams and art projects, its Friday night, let's just have some hours of freedom hm?"

Jungkook sighed knowing he couldn't argue with that statement, they've been both extremely stressed and busy the past month.

As much as Jungkook hated clubs, he knew he didn't hate the idea of drinking his worries away for one night as much.

So after getting ready, Jungkook in tight dark red silk blouse and even tighter ripped black jeans, some black mascara and smudge of eyeliner he was ready.

"You ready Koo?" Taehyung asked stepping out of his room, dressed in a blue silk blouse hanging off his frame a bit, but accompanied by light blue jeans that hugged his legs well, he wore silver earrings that matched his silver long locks.

He whistled making Jungkook giggle "Hey have you seen yourself?"

Please I would fuck myself if I could" Jungkook rolled his eyes, he mumbled "Whatever, let's
go" Taehyung smiled and they left.

They arrived at the club, heavy lights, dim walls, sweaty bodies all around bumping into their shoulders, the smell of sex and alcohol was intoxicating making Jungkook, whom was sensitive to smells, scrunch his nose in disgust.

"I know Koo, just one night ok? Let's get some drinks" Taehyung side wrapping his arm around the younger's shoulders and brought them to the counter.

After sitting on the brown leather stools, Jungkook and Taehyung had some shots, got warm and tipsy when two handsome man came up beside them.

Jungkook was giggling feeling light when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, he spun around in the stool and felt all the wind knocked out of him.

There stood before him, an actual motherfucking angel, bubble gum pink hair gently falling on the face of a sculptured greek god.

Chubby cheeks, flashing a thousand dollar smile making his memerizing eyes twinkle in this dim club, "Hey there Bambi"

Jungkook stared wide-eyed for a moment, still drinking in this beautiful drink of a view before he let the words dance into his mind.

Bambi, bambi, bambi, bambi..

"Bambi?- I'm fucking wheezing!" Taehyung yelled as he literally choked on his drink laughing too hard snapping Jungkook in the moment to gladly glare at his best friend.