𝑱𝑲 𝑿 𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑺 speak with your heart

𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴 with your 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

❝𝚒 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚕𝚕.❞
╰┈➤ #taekook #jikook #jinkook #yoonkook #namkook #hopekook

2 part one-shot
theme: fluff
warning: too much uwu's

————————————————————————

Jeon Jeongguk, the 'Golden Makane' he may be good at sports, he may be good at singing and he may be good at getting under Jimin's skin about his height, but one big thing he was not good at was feelings.

Being in the group from an early age, growing up in a world of the music industry, seeing the good and the bad side of it, seeing how incredibly hard it is to even begin to think of having a relationship, so putting his career first, now at the age of almost 23 he believes he really screwed himself.

Why you may ask? Simply because he realized how madly and deeply in love with his hyung's he is, yes all six of them.

It started with Namjoon, at first it was just pure admiration, he looked up to the leader of the group since the day he saw him rapping in a video clip and was determined to be signed under the same company.

First meeting was as nerve wracking as he expected, growing up shy and more of an introvert he wasn't sure if he wanted to bow down to his knees thanking him for existing or jumping on him and hugging him telling him how big of a fan he was, but neither happened thanks to his pounding heart and shaky hands, and with one dimple smile from the older hook, line and sank him into the ocean of utter confusion.

Next was Taehyung, from the very first day he laid eyes on the elder he thought how pretty his hyung was, he wasn't blind, he wanted to constantly get lost into his hyung's large and mesmerizing deep chocolate galaxies every time he made eye contact with the younger, they clicked rather quickly surprising the younger as they were polar opposites.

But, being the social butterfly Kim Taehyung was he easily broke Jungkook out of the shell, the first crack, the once Jungkook who waited for everyone to fall asleep in the dorm to finally shower, now can peacefully shower any time of the day and not flinch if someone barges in to brush their teeth or even use the bathroom, which he kinda wishes they would stop doing the later.

After Taehyung, was Jimin. Jimin to him was confusing to say the least, as when they first met Jimin was more of an aggressive and dominating aura that would flip on with a switch in front of cameras, and thanks to the dumb idea of skin ship or platonic flirting, it just proceeded to throw him down the spiral of even more confusion along with Namjoon's dimples and Taehyung's gorgeous eyes.

Now, it's Jimin's bright smile that makes his cheeks chubby and his eyes turn crescent like the moon, once the 'fake flirting' on camera died down, new members stepping up into the role Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little lost.

He was never one for attention, hated feeling everyone's eyes on him, but of course going through this career as that's one of the biggest elements, he grew accustomed to it, but- this was different, it wasn't the lack of the general idea of attention, it was the attention from his hyung that he began to question.