25

Jimin's POV

"I love you," he said, giving me a kiss on my lips. "And you're everything to me." Another kiss. "And I don't want you thinking otherwise." The next kiss was longer, deeper. 

"Tae," I whined with a smile as he walked me back to the dorms with our arms interlocked. He was being so clingy, but I wasn't complaining. 

"The most beautiful, sexy, lovely," he said in between kisses on my neck. It was dark out and there was no one around. Just us walking in the quiet of the night. We'd gone out to catch a late movie and were just getting back.

It wasn't too long ago that I'd been avoiding getting too close to Tae in fear that I was just bothering him. I'd taken less time that I thought to forgive him. Yoongi was right about me haven given in easily.

"Please forgive me Jimin. I'm so sorry that I snapped at you. I fucked up," Tae said desperately. "Please, I can't stand knowing I hurt you. I need you in my life."

Before he'd even finished saying that, I was ready to agree to let him back in. He was one of my best friends. What else could I say when I missed him so much? When I loved him so dearly?

"You're so effortlessly beautiful, you know that?" Tae asked as he stared at me. "Like, truly, just phenomenal." 

I hid my face in his neck and felt my cheeks flush red. I loved his words, but I couldn't help and get shy. "You're too much," I said weakly. He only chuckled as he moved his arm away from where it was wrapped around mine to put his hand on my waist.

We stayed pressed against each other as walked inside the dorms together and rode up the elevator. 

We only stopped awkwardly when we reached the door to my room. "You can come in if you'd like," I told him.

He didn't say anything for a while and just stared at the door like he could see through it. "That's fine Jimin," he said after a while.

I bit my lip in thought and then decided to just ask. "What happened between you two?"

Tae looked back at me and played dumb. "Who?"

"Namjoon," I said patiently. I didn't want to push him. "What happened?"

"Nothing," he quickly said.

I didn't like him keeping secrets. I especially didn't like him being upset. Namjoon wouldn't say anything either and I had no idea what I could do. Even if Tae had seemed happier after the two of us fixed things, there was still something wrong.

After years of living with him and I could easily tell when he was sad about something, even if he tried to play it cool. 

I watched his expression and saw the pain that lay behind the mask he was trying to hide behind. 

I reached out my hand and he took it. I led him to the common area of our floor. We sat down on a couch together. 

"Tae, just tell me," I said gently. "If you got involved with Namjoon, I promise I won't judge you."

"I wouldn't do that," he said after a while. "Not to anyone, but especially not to Rose. She's really nice."

"Sometimes things happen," I said softly. "All I'm saying is that if something happened between you two and now things aren't good anymore... I'm here for you. Always."

"I didn't do anything," he said with a sigh. "It was him. He fucked up."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked. Tae let out a weak sound.

"A lot," he said, voice barely above a whisper. 

"What'd he do Tae? Tell me. Yoongi and I will fuck him up." As much as I loved Namjoon, I wouldn't hesitate to defend Tae from whatever shit he'd done.