The Redhead...s?

• Dedicated to Katherine

Katherine P.O.V (Ha bet ya didn’t see that coming!!! new character.)

“Katherine!” Lily screamed at me, “The train is leaving stop staring at a wall!”

“O’tay! O’tay! I'm coming!” I have been here since the end of last year. i wonder if my friends, Misty and Cecil miss me? I wonder if they noticed I have left. Oh No! Todays their birthday! I have never missed their birthday before. Now you're all probably thinking Their? well you see they have the same birthday, and we (me, Cecil and Misty) are all orphans. Now you're all probably thinking (again) and thats not good so stop it. We got a blood test we are not related at all (sadly).

“There is no where to sit” Lily practically exclaimed.

“Eh. Wait a second go into that compartment” Why, Why does Lily actually trust me? I mean this is like the millionth time this has happened. She opened the compartment door and all 6 of them turned to look at her. Wait 6! There are only 4 marauders. I pushed in front of Lily and saw a familiar Brunette and Blonde.

“Kat!!!!” They both screamed together and tackled me into a hug to which I hugged them back.

“Cecil, Misty! What in the name of Cheese are you doing here!??!?!?!?!?! 

“5 words. The. Cheese. Wheel. of. Doom.” ha! ok that explains it.

“Hello my precious Lily-Flower” James said standing up and practically drooling over Lil’s.

“Don’t call me that you Toe-rag!” Lily exclaimed storming out of the compartment, probably trying to find snape. Jamie’s Smile turned to a frown and he tilted his head to the side confused. Wow he is like a lost puppy without her, why can’t she just see that all of it is true!!! She is a total she devil… thats mean so nevermind.

“OH!” I randomly exclaimed, “Happy Birthday You two!”

“Thank You!!!!!!!!” Unison again, they may have the same birthday but they are not twins so they need to stop.

“Hold-up” Sirius said interrupting a lovely moment 

“Hold what?” Misty asked confused. I snickered and Cecil facepalmed.

“Just continue..” Cecil and I told him.

“ah. Are you twins?”

“Yes, No, Maybe” We all answered together confusing him even more. Then a guy in gryffindor robes came in.

“We will be arriving in 5 minutes I suggest you all get into your uniforms” Then he left…  

“He was cute…” Said Misty, I rolled my eyes at him and Sirius sort of sunk down further into his seat.

A.N. Hey guys!!!!!! This was written by Katherine, Our friend in real life! This was sort of just a filler and an introduction to Katherine, or Kat. Kat is in Gryffindor if you guys didn’t know…. Check out Misty’s and Ash’s account! @LunaLunatic4Ever 

‡‡‡Misty‡‡‡

—>Cecil <3

P.s Sorry it’s so short. Comment down below which houses you think they should be in and don’t forget to vote!! And Kat is a redhead hints the title...