ENCOUNTER

Hey folks,
Thanks for reading the previous chapters and i hope you liked them. Also don't forget to vote and comment on each chapter.
Love,
Renee.

It had been two years since Greg's death and Natalie was happy that she had finally been able to muster courage to confront Allison Cornwall.
Greg and Natalie had been dating since college. They got married immediately after college at a simple ceremony where only a few friends were invited. Greg had been a loving and understanding husband despite the fact that her job as an investigative journalist took her far away for a number of days. She had returned from one of those trips the night Allison barged in.
Greg had returned late from work to find her asleep on the couch. He had tried to get her to bed but somehow they had ended up tangled on the couch when Allison barged in.
The rest of the night played out in her mind as she sat behind her desk flipping the pages of the book she has been trying very hard to read. She finally gave up and retired to the bed she had once shared with Greg. She stared at the empty space that would have been occupied by Greg. Her life had become a blank space without him that is why she had vowed not to let Allison go unpunished. Her revenge would be sweet for her and tough on Allison. She had decided to file her case at the court on Monday. She knew it would cause a stir but she wasn't going to back down.

Weekends were Allison's favorite time of the week because she could get away from all the stress at work. This weekend was even better because she was going to spend it with Mathew. They had planned a getaway  starting this weekend.
They checked into the Royal Emporium hotel in the afternoon  and were ushered into a magnificent suite with an enormous bed and a well stocked fridge as well as well as a jacuzzi. Mathew coerced Allison to the poolside in the afternoon. The poolside was crowded with dozens of people. They found a spot where the sun's harsh rays didn't interfere with them beside the large pool.
Allison wore an expensive diamond encrusted one piece swimsuit that belonged in a showroom rather than in a pool whilst Mathew wore shorts an a summer themed shirt.
Mathew strut over to the bar to get them some drinks. He had just finished paying for the drinks and turned to go when he bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry miss." he apologised
"Oh please, i should be sorry. I spilled my wine all over you." she said.
"Don't worry about that."
"I'm sorry i was just too deep in thought i wasn't watching my step." she continued
"That's okay, but a pretty lady like you shouldn't be worrying too much, especially not in this place. This is a place for relaxation." Mathew said
"Alright " she said
"Now cheer up and have fun okay?" he said and went on his way leaving her staring at him with a smile across her face that lit up her eyes.