Chapter 3: Adam meet (Y/n)

(Crowley p.o.v)

It's been about six months since (Y/n) came into our lives and she's already grown so quickly. Me and Angel keep debating who she is more like and we can't tell, she's almost a perfect blend of us both. Her hairs grown out longer showing the perfect blend of mine and Angels hair color.

I sat with her on my lap watching her cartoons as Angel made her breakfast. "I think we should let her meet Adam today" Angel said as he placed her bowl of ceral down on the coffee table "do you think that's the right choice?" I question slightly concerned about our daughter meeting the antichrist. "Dear there's nothing to worry about she will be perfectly alright" he reassured me with a smile as (Y/n) started eating her food. She was eating solids early as she already had her teeth. We weren't sure how fast she would grow so we just decided to enjoy what we could. I heard a soft whine and turned my head to see (Y/n) looking rather upset "what's wrong darling?" I asked as I crouched down next to her, she whimpered and pointed to her bowl as a pout formed on her face "you all finished?" I chuckled picking her up. She nodded with a frown which made my smile widen. "Right let's take your bowl and take it to papa so you can get dressed" I cooed carrying her to the kitchen "Angel I'm getting her ready so she can meet Adam" I said putting the bowl in the sink and after giving his cheek a quick peck I took (Y/n) to her room and got her ready

(Time skip)

Me and Angel sat in the Bentley outside of Adam's house and I looked back at (Y/n) to see her excited face. "Ready sweetheart?" I asked her. She gave me an excited noise in response causing a chuckle to escape mine and Angel's lips. I got out and opened the back door lifting her from her seat. I walked up to the gate with Angel by my side. "Uncle Crowley Uncle Azzy!" Adam called as he ran out the house to meet us by the gate "hello Adam it's a pleasure to see you" Angel said with smile. He nodded his head and smiled before it disappeared "whose that?" He asked looking at (Y/n) as she stared at Adam with a look of curiosity on her face. "Oh Adam this is (Y/n) our daughter (Y/n) this is your cousin Adam" Adam smiled at her and opened the gate and as soon as we stepped inside (Y/n) reached out for him. I hesitantly handed her over to him and I saw Angel smile out the corner of my eyes. "Hi (Y/n) I'm Adam your cousin" he smiled widely causing (Y/n) to squeal and giggle. "A-adem" she managed to say making my eyes and Angel's eyes widen "she said her first word!" Angel cheered as he scooped her from Adam's arms and span her around. "And It was my name!" Adam beamed proudly. "Well then why don't we go inside and enjoy ourselves to celebrate?"

(Time skip back home cos writers block)

Angel stood next to me as I put (Y/n) down in her bed "did you have fun today sweetheart?" I asked "A-adem!" She giggled up at me "yeah you met your cousin Adam" Angel chuckled "but now it's time you rested darling" he added. As if she understood she closed her eyes and we watched as she slowly drifted off to sleep. "That was eventful" Angel chuckled as we got into bed. "Yeah it was. We may have to talk to Gabriel and Beezlbub about it so see what they say" I replied closing my eyes. "I suppose we will".

And that's it for this chapter folks! So I've been thinking and I may need a co writer for this as I'm not good at writing. If anyone would like to help that would be amazing. Just send me a message and I'll consider. Until next time!
~shadowwriter.