chapter 4: No

(Crowley P.O.V)

After (Y/n) said her first word two months ago she's picked up new words very quickly. Angel is already trying to teach her to read which I find ridiculous as she's only 8 months old.

"NO!" I hear her angry voice shout from the kitchen and apon entering I see her turned away from Angel as he tries to feed her. "Come one sweetheart" he pleads with her "NO!" She responds by shaking her head causing Angel to  sigh and look over at me. "Darling please help me" he pouts causing a small smile to appear on my lips "princess why won't you eat?" I ask as I sit next to her high chair "yucky" she says almost matter of factly. I chuckled and picked up her spoon "come on" I say as I move the spoon to her lips "No daddy" she replies starting to tear up "no daddy". I sit in shock "she said it...she called me daddy!" I jumped up and danced around the kitchen "she called me daddy Angel!" I hug him and kiss his cheek "now princess whose this?" I ask pointing to Angel "das papa" she giggled and I saw the biggest smile spread across Angel's face.

(Time skip cos I've got writers block)
I held (Y/n) close to me as I sat on my throne as she slept. "Crowley dear" Angel said softly so he didn't wake her "yes Angel?" I looked over to him and saw his worried face. "Gabriel would like to meet her when she's a little bit older." He says quietly and I can pick up the worry in his voice. "Angel you will be with her every thing will be alright" I reusure him "oh I do hope you're right" he replied before he put on his coat "in going to the book shop to get her a few books." I nodded "stay safe Angel" I said as I got up to kiss him good bye "I will for you and (Y/n)" he chuckled before kissing her forehead and my lips.

I am so sorry it is short! But the next chapter will have a 4 year time skip (I know I'm sorry) which I'm planning to be longer as that's when you meet Gabriel. The chapter after that will be when you go to hell to meet Beezulbub (did I spell that right?) Any who I will see you next time!
~shadowwriter.