chapter 9: Argument

(Y/n) p.o.v

I was laying in bed reading the book daddy gave me. He let me keep it to learn more about my powers despite papa not wanting me to just yet. I was amazed at what I would eventually be able to do. As I turned the page I heard shouting 'could it be papa and daddy?' I thought to myself. I sat there debating going down and listening in. Despite part of me saying no I tip-toed into the hallway and sat at the top of the stairs.

"Angel I don't understand what you are so worried about! She deserves to know why she's different from other children!" Daddy said raising his voice "Well Crowley I think it's rather dangerous! If she learns how to control her powers she could use them for evil things!" Papa replied shouting back at daddy "oh why would she use it for evil huh?! Because she's part demon?!" Daddy yelled making my eyes water 'does papa think I'm evil?' I thought to myself "well what if she grows up to be timid and ends up letting people walk all over her and take advantage of her powers?! I mean she is part Angel after all!" Daddy shouted. I then heard a loud slap and I froze "o-oh Crowley I'm so sorry" I heard papa say. I had heard enough. I walked back to my room and packed a bag putting the book in it. I needed to talk to someone about my powers. I didn't want to be too evil and I didn't want to be too good. I could still hear papa and daddy fighting so I slowly walking down the stairs and to the door. I opened it and walked into the night.

Time skip

I arrived at the escalators and debated what one to take. I decided to go to heaven as Mr Gabriel knows papa better then beezabubble. I stood on the step and let it take me up.

Once I arrived at the top I looked around. I was already lost and I was scared. "Excuse me who in heaven are you?" I heard a voice say causing me to turn around "o-oh I'm (Y/n) I'm the daughter of aziraphale and Crowley. I was looking for Mr Gabriel" I say as politely as possible "oh I can take you to him if you would like" the Angel offered. I nodded and took their hand shocking them slightly. They took me to an all familiar office and knocked on the door "Gabriel you have a visitor" the Angel said causing him go turn around and spot me.

Mr Gabriel had sent the Angel away and I went and sat in one of the chairs in his office. "What are you doing here dear on your own?" Mr Gabriel asked sitting across from me. As if on cue i started to cry "d-daddy and p-papa w-were fighting about m-me" I said as I rubbed my eyes. Mr Gabriel walked over and squatted infront of me "why were they fighting?" He asked. "W-well papa doesn't want me to learn about my powers but daddy said he wants me to" I said "daddy and papa were shouting then I think papa hit daddy" I mumble out as I sniffle. Mr Gabriel picked me up and held me "I have to contact your father's so they know you're safe but you are welcome to stay here for a little" he said softly "thank you Mr Gabriel" I said quietly. He sat at his desk and kept me on his lap "rest and I'll alert your father of your safety. I'll talk to him about your powers and how to work on them" he said "goodnight Mr Gabriel" I mumbled softly and closed my eyes. I don't remember falling asleep

Hello! So bit of a A/n. I am moving soon! So even though updated are slow anyway I'll do my best to update often. Thank you for the votes and comments they motivate me massively. See you on my next update!