e i g h t e e n

A/N: yall ever just read back ur stories and think "damn this shit fucken CRINGE" cause like,,,, lit rally me with this book ,,

—————

(the timeline doesnt match at ALL im so sorry pls ignore time ok time does not exist anymore)

SCARLET'S POV
the disneyland scene

Today, the Commentary Crew and I, plus some other YouTubers, were gonna go to Disneyland since it's a California must to always do whenever you're in the city.

I got dressed in the shared room I had with Alex while he was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Some of our friends weren't awake yet, so I wanted to take a shower and stuff before everyone started to hog the bathrooms.

I walked downstairs as I saw Alex and Brandon eating breakfast on the living room sofa together, watching some Mexican TV show.

"Why the hell are you guys watching this?" I amusedly asked as I leaned over the back of the couch to face the TV.

Alex turned his head to look up at me, "Brandon was curious as to what telenovelas looked like."

"And I don't think I'd ever watch one ever again!" Brandon laughed as he continued to keep his eyes on the show.

I giggled as I just walked away, heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I noticed Aksel leaning on the counter, waiting for something.

"Hi," I greeted him as I opened every cupboard to find food.

"Good morning," he uninterestingly replied as he continued to focus his attention on the toaster in front of him.

I raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

Aksel stuck his tongue in between his teeth in concentration, "I'm trying to not get scared when the toast pops out of the toaster so I can assert alpha male dominance."

"Oh my god," I mumbled as I leaned over right next to him, also staring at the toaster.

After 10 seconds, I got bored and turned away. I opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl of grapes as I walked out to the living room.

As soon as I walked out though, a sudden pop of the toaster rang out as a deep yelp followed along with it. I rolled my eyes as I giggled, so much for alpha dominance.

I plopped myself down in between Brandon and Alex on the couch as I watched the show with them. We all would laugh at the terrible acting and groan during the awkward, and long, kissing scenes.

"Do you think they're doing this before marriage?" Brandon asked as he took one of my grapes.

"God, I hope not," Alex laughed as he continued to eat his cereal.

After half an hour, everyone started to wake up and get ready for Disneyland. We all had made plans to go at 11 AM and it was currently 9 AM.

I don't think Alex got any sleep. Usually, he wouldn't be awake this early which means he probably was awake the entire night.

I looked over at him as he was watching the show. He had noticeable bags underneath his eyes and his eyes also looked more droopy and puffy than usual. His smile was wide but looked force, almost as if he was too tired to make any jokes. I hated seeing him like this. It hurt my heart to see him overworking himself without knowing when to relax. I turned away when I saw he was also turning his head to stare at me.

I saw him stifle a laughter from the corner of my eye as I just grinned.

"It's so fucking hot," Alex whined as he fixed his hair from his hat.