P|3

Rain😍✨
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Monday, June 30 2019
. 6:35 pm

"Why you keep taking her stuff?" Nisha asked laughing at me and Kentrell as I smacked him for taking my wing off my plate.

"Damn, Fat Ass." He said and I mushed his head.

"That's what most boys say." I said smirking at him

"He ain't mean it like that." The J girl said causing everyone to look at her like she done lost ha mind.

"Oh I know, but I wasn't talking to you." I said as nice as possible cause she must didn't see him flirting.

"I'm just saying cause he my man and we don't want no problems with you." She said with a fake smile.

"Trust me Pooh, Ion want him, he wants me." I said whispering the last part.

"Kentrell can we go to my house?" She asked tapping in his phone.

"Nah not right now." He said and she rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room.

"I'm glad she gone cause I was gone rush her ass." Starr said popping her knuckles.

"Kentrell you need to get her cause if she put her hands on her I'm gone beat her ass." Nisha said making Me, Nia, and Starr laugh.

"Periodtt and yes I'm gone jump in too." Starr said and I laughed

"Y'all don't even got to because I'm gone beat her ass my damn self." I said

"Something wrong with y'all." Kentrell said laughing shaking his head

"You gone go get that girl fo she fuck yo tires up on your car or bust ya windows." I said and he looked ova at me.

"She ain't that bold, she know I'll kill her ass." He said and I laughed, as Nia fed Tiana a little piece of meat of her chicken wing.

"I'll be back." I said going upstairs to my room

I went into my bathroom and took care of my business then washed my hands and stuff and walked out the bathroom door seeing Kentrell.

"You couldn't wait downstairs?" I asked with a smirk sitting beside him on my bed.

"Nah cus I want to get chu by yourself." He said pulling me onto his lap.

"Kentrell, you got a girl and I'm not finna ruin the shit." I said.

"She ain't got to know about us." He said and I mugged him

"Ian finna be no side chick, never been put second and not starting now." I said crossing my arms.

"Girl you know you not gone be no side chick." He said smacking his lips.

"Kentrell we not gone do this cause I'm not old enough for you and you got a girl."  I said

"Do what?" He asked with a smirk 😏

"Kentrell, I'm not finna be your " Girl". I said

"Okay but you gone be mines one day." Kentrell said walking out the room when I got off his lap.

I shook my head and and looked at my phone seeing a text from Kentrell.

KennyPooh❤️
I love you bae...😏

Rain🥰
I love you too Kenny Pooh😂🙄

I closed my phone and as soon as I was leaving out my room I ran into J girl.

"Watch where you going." She said causing me to mug her.

"Girl stop acting like a mad bitch, cause Ian bump you, you bumped me." I said