P|6

Kentrell🖤
2 days later
Friday, July 3, 2019
The day before July 4
x 12: 30

I was up this morning helping my momma with her 4th Of July party. Right now I was sitting on my momma couch.

I haven't talked to Rain ever since she has been coming around with Teelee but they only came around for like a couple minutes.

I was scrolling through Instagram and seen a picture of her and her gay boy best-friend.

lovely.riri- "she a real hood bitch, she the rich nigga kind." Just left his house.💙
  yrn.zay- when you gone come visit me?
  lovely.riri- @ yrn.zay never your ass be lying 🙄
View more comments

I rolled my eyes and exited Instagram and got a notification from Jania.

Jania🤕❤️
I need you right now, like I need YOU.🤤

Kentrell🤤❤️
I'm omw get your ass ready.

I texted back and got up and as soon as I was about to open the door.

"Kentrell where the fuck you think you going?" My momma yelled coming from the kitchen.

"I'm going home ma." I said turning towards her.

"No you not cause I need help setting up this party." She said

"Ask Teelee." I said growing aggravated

"Teelee is with Rain getting me some groceries, so I need you to get the decorations." She said

"Nah ask Teelee while she out." I said walking out going to my car.

"Kentrell what's wrong with you." She asked and I ignored her.

I pulled off going to my house speeding with so much on my mind. I needed my dick sucked🤦🏾‍♂️

I pulled up to my house and went in, going to my bedroom.

"I've been waiting on you papi." She said grabbing my hand and pushing me on the bed pulling my pants down and taking my dick out my drawers and sucking my shit.

....

Rain😍✨

Me and Teelee walked into Sherhonda's house with the decorations and groceries and we probably weren't even near finished.

"Ma where Kentrell, why he couldn't buy the decorations?" Teelee asked as we entered the kitchen with the decorations and groceries.

"He told me to tell you to do it and left out and I asked him was he ok cause he lost him mind talking to me like that and he just pulled off." She explained and we gave her that are u serious look.