P|9

Rain🤕❤️The Next DaySaturday, July 6thx 9: 35

Rain🤕❤️
The Next Day
Saturday, July 6th
x 9: 35

I woke up and didn't feel Kentrell beside me I looked over and I ain't see him I got out of my bed and went to the closet and seen most of my clothes. I took a bra and some shorts without panties cause I need to let my girlie breathe.

I went to the shower taking one then putting on my clothes and walking to Tiana's room getting her and taking her a bath then putting her on some clothes.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and seen Aniya cooking. I don't even know why she tries cause her breakfast be nasty as hell.

"Niya what you cooking?" I asked going to the stove.

"Breakfast." She said and I looked at the stove and her bacon were burnt and her eggs looked nasty.

"Hell nah, you're shit burnt." I said turning the stove off throwing it in the trash.

"You wanna go out to eat or something?" She asked

"Ion wanna do nothing until it's time to go to the party." I said giving Tiana to Aniya and going into the living room seeing nobody but that big ass piano.

I called Kentrell

"Hello." His voice rang through the speakers.

"Kentrell where are you?" I asked

"I'm helping Starr set up the party and we changed where it's gone be so I'll send you the location." He said

"Okay is Micheal over there?" I asked turning on the TV.

"Yeah." He said

"Okay tell him to give me something to eat cause Aniya breakfast taste like shit." I said he laughed.

"Alright, I'll call u back." He said and with that he hung up.

I just sat there thinking of what Damien told me last night and Who tf is Ace, My brother told me that this killing shit was over. I just can't see myself just killing people and it doesn't matter if there innocent or not. I just hope all this shit doesn't get to crazy.

I heard a knock at the door and I looked through the little peep hole and seen Micheal so I opened the door.

"Alright, here y'all food is." Micheal said walking past me sitting the food on the table and I locked the door back walking to the living room.

"Micheal what does this Ace dude want with Kentrell?" I asked and his head quickly turned looking at me.

"We don't know but you stay out of it." He said and I rolled my eyes

"I'm not playing and call your friend and tell him not to go over there no more." He said as I ate my pancakes from McDonald's.

"Okay." I said and he left back out.