Fun

"W-what is this?"Hermione held the peculiar object up to her own face to get a better view without having a clue of how stupid she looks right now.
"It's a toy...you know,to have fun."

"What are you even talking about?Are you out of your mind???I think you're the one who's really tired here..what are you,a child? That's such a sick joke." Hermione gave her a disgusted face.

Luna snapped without even having a good enough reason to. "Oh yeah so you wanna go there. Alright,well I'm tired of your silly games.Why don't you ever talk,like about how you feel,how you feel about me?When it's so damn clear ever since first year,you sent me mixed signals all the time.The glances,the random avoiding,blushing even,and now you're telling me this isn't why you wanted to share a room all along.Why?"
Hermione unsure of what to say,muttered "Uh..uhm,sorry?"
Luna rolled her eyes."Ugh never mind,ignore what I just said,yeah I'm tired.Good night."
Silence filled the room for what seemed like eternity as Luna got under the bed sheets,the rustling echoed painfully in the colossal room.

"...I don't know what I'm feeling."Hermione sputtered.

"What?"Luna asked not sure of what she meant entirely.

"I've never felt this way before..especially about a girl.I'm just scared,I'm really fucking scared Luna because it feels like I'm going insane and I want to do all sorts of stuff...to you.With you.But I'm scared,what if it's wrong..?" Hermione's temples started pulsing with immense pain ,forbidding the pools of tears on the verge of flowing out of her glossy, lustful eyes.
"Who the fuck cares"
Luna smacked her lips against Hermione's to prevent her lips from letting any more words escape in such a hurt tone,instead she let out a soft moan.
Hermione stared into Luna's eyes like a hungry wolf.
"Thank you for this reassurance,now can you please teach me..how to have this so called fun..."
The white angel was stuck,enchanted by her eyes leaving her in a trance like state.
"Do you really want this?" Luna asked to get more assurance.
(Since we're all about consent here)
"Oh Merlin,fuck yes."
Hermione was filled with desperation from the bottom to the top (mostly the bottom).
Luna pulled Hermione by her shirt towards her thirsty blood filled lips and huffed out puffs of hot air onto Mione's lips.
Luna picked up the 'object' with a sly smirk on her face "I knew this would be put to good use,also..consider this your Christmas present."
Hermione swallowed her saliva hard aroused with curiosity about what Luna's next move might be.
Luna pushed Hermione onto the bed,placing her on top of the numerous amounts of pillow.
She paused for a moment,to take in the beautiful view of Hermione being pinned against the bed with the most humiliating yet cute facial expression ,and then proceeded to brush her hair off of her neck to leave it exposed,non-hesitantly biting down onto the soft area of skin to leave a mark.
"Mine.."
Luna whispered in Hermione's trembling ear as she teasingly traced her slender finger from Hermione's cheek,down to her mark on the neck,further down to her stomach,to where she stopped at the upper thigh.She played with the lace at the end of Hermione's night gown and gently raised it to reveal the brunettes black laced underwear,drenched in her so called love juices.
"T-t-touch mme"the mess demanded with a breathless voice.
"Yes master.hehe"Luna obviously couldn't hold it in anymore and broke character."God,you're so cute."
Luna grabbed the lube and generously poured it over the toy without thinking about taking Hermione's underwear off first.
"Don't worry..there's a hole..in the underwear."Hermione blushed hard while spreading her quivering legs slowly to expose her dirty secret.

"Hot..."Luna breathed out while swallowing her saliva so hard it made her throat sore.
"Uh-I mean..are you ready?"
"Y-yeah,h-hurry..mhh"
Luna brushed her finger tips over where she assumed was the sweet spot of Hermione Granger.She assumed correctly.
"mhhhhm."
Luna placed the toy at her entrance gently pushing it in after circling gently around it to prepare her for an unforgettable night.
Hermione violently bit the inside of her cheek,tasting the metallic tang of her own blood,overwhelmed with the sudden pain masked by pleasure giving out soft moans that grew louder with each movement.
Luna couldn't take her eyes off of the art that was right in front of her,it was as if they were in a movie.
Luna took the hint of the growing moans and increased her pace while gently rubbing at the sweet spot over Hermione's underwear with her other hand.
"Oh..ffuck mmmore" more breathless words were let out.

"Aaahg..Nghh"
"F..fuck"

"Mhh Luna.."

The brunette fell into a deep sleep half way through her intense orgasm,leaving the angel with a smile that contained every emotion within it.

Who knew it would've ended like this?

-Lmao everyone reading this who am I kidding.