Lost (3)

-Narrative-

Shouyou's mother woke up to her alarm. Climbing out of bed.

She kissed her husband goodbye as he left early for work.
And then decided to wake up Shouyou.

She walked in the direction of his room, calling his name. She turned the knob, pushing open the door with a smile.

She expected him to be sleeping soundly in his bed, for her to be happy to see his face again the morning.

Her eyes widened as she swung open the door. The window was wide open, the curtains swaying in the wind.
He wasn't there?

She didn't want to freak out right aways, thinking maybe he just went for a run without telling her. She walked into the room, looking around. Panicked and hoping that there wasn't much of an issue.

There were barely any clothes in his closet or drawers. She glanced at his desk, seeing a paper halfway under his pencil case. She reached for it and grabbed it. Reading it quickly. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

She ran outside before her husband could leave the driveway. He looked at her confused as he got out of his car. She had tears in her eyes and she walked up to him and handed him the note with her shaking hands.

His eyes widened when he read it, concern growing on his face. He rushed past her into his room. He wasn't there at all.

"Is this a joke?! Where the hell is he!!" He looked back at his wife, confused as ever. He could tell she was scared.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, Shouyou's mother stopped him, wondering what he's doing. "I'm going to call the police," he replied.

"Call him first." She said as his dad started to dial his number.

-Hinata POV-

I was sitting on a bench on my phone, it was just about to die as I got a call from my dad. I got nervous and didn't know if I should answer it. I declined it right aways.

Standing up, I looked for a place with wifi or at least where I could charge my phone.

It buzzed again just as I found a cafe. It was my mom this time, I declined it again.

I didn't order anything even considering I was hungry, I sat down at a 1 person table with an outlet nearby.

They kept on calling me. I hesitated, but decided to block their numbers. I turned the location off on my phone and logged out of any social media.

I leaned back, asking myself if this was a mistake.

-Narrative-

Once Shouyou's parents couldn't contact him. They contacted the school again. Waking Natsu up, they all got into the car and went looking for him.

They've never been more worried, wondering why he would even do this?

♡♡♡

A few hours passed, the staff at the school hadn't done anything about it since he hasn't been gone for long. But they discussed it, wondering if they should contact someone.

Karasuno didn't think much of Hinata not being there, thinking he was sick or just sad. But he'd usually text one of them.

Kageyama wanted to apologize to his face.

He sat on the bleachers and sighed, staring at his phone he contemplated sending an apology again.

He decided not to.

Hours passed and the day was already over, Hinata was just wondering where he should sleep.

♡♡♡

His mother sobbed, worried and praying he'd walk through the door. Part of her knew he wouldn't.

She still hoped.
Her husband told her that they'll find him, no matter what it takes.