Story #1-5

~~~~ (Darkness kills an abuser)

I chuckled, running my finger along the side of my blade. "D-Don't hurt-t me..." A male whimpers, backing into a corner. "Why shouldn't I? You abused your family." I hummed, smirking. "Y'know, karma really is a bitch~" The males' eyes widened before I stabbed my long sword into his stomach. "Let the darkness consume you~"

~~~~ (Homicidal Liu - Sweet)

"Happy birthday, (Y/n)." His arms wrap around me from behind as we watched the sun fall, the sky turning pink & purple. "This is beautiful." I breathed out, only for Liu to smile. "Not as beautiful as you~" We snuggled on our blanket, watching the stars before falling asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~ (Zero - Turning into a lemon)

Pushing me onto the bed, I gasped. Zero soon jumped on top of me before attacking my neck with kisses, leaving hickeys. I moaned out once she founded my sweet-spot. "Are we actually doing this?" I panted, staring into Zero's gray eyes. "Oh, it's happening alright." She smirks at me before taking off her shirt.

~~~~ (Jason The Toymaker - Sweet)

"Wanna help?" I froze, looking into Jason's eyes. "M-Me?" He nods, smiling. "I could try?" I walked to his table, grabbing the doll. I tried to put on the doll's shirt but I was having trouble. I felt embarrassed but blushed when Jason's hand rest on mine and helped me. "You're cute when you blush."

~~~~ (Candy Pop - Sweet)

Watching a movie, Candy was covered with a blanket as I was eating popcorn. After a while, I started to nod off. After so hard of trying to stay awake, I failed. I leaned my head on Candy's shoulder, fast asleep. He noticed and threw his blanket on me, turning off the TV before cuddling up.

*Sorry if some of them aren't that sweet ;-; I'm trying... Leave your requests on the request page or else I won't do them!!*