Story #36-40

~~~~ (Candy Pop x Neko Reader)
"For the last time, my hair isn't a bed." Candy sighed, attempting to glance at me as I laid on his hair. Poking his nose with my tail, I giggled, cleaning behind my fluffy ears. "It is now!" Before I was about to get comfy, Candy picked me up and placed me on his lap.

~~~~ (Jason The Toymaker x Childish Reader)
"(Y/n) please!" I giggled, running away from the taller male. Clutching the doll in my arms, I felt large hands grab ahold of my arms, lifting me in the air. "Don't run in my shop! I don't want you to break anything." Jason glares, before taking the doll out of my hands. "You're no fun!"

~~~~ (Zalgo x Slenderman ~ Romantic)
"I gotta say, you look good today.~" Zalgo smirks, running his finger down Slender's arm. "This is weird, why are we doing this?" Slender grumbles, crossing his arms. "Because someone requested it, so play along!" Zalgo growls, rolling his eyes. "I'd rather die than be romantic with you." Slender huffs, turning away from the demon.

~~~~ (Laughing Jack throwing Offenderman out into space)
"You wouldn't!" Offender growls, clutching the straps that held him down. "Oh, I will, and I'm sure a lot of other people wish to do this too!" Jack chuckles, his finger hovering over the red button. "Bye, Offender!" He smirks, giving Offender a wave before pushing the button, watching the rocket shoot into the sky.

~~~~ (Jeff The Killer x Reader ~ Romantic)
"Jeff? What's this?" I questioned, gazing at the food in front of me. "I thought I'd be nice and make you breakfast in bed," Jeff grumbles under his breath, rubbing his arm. "No offence, but can you cook?" I chuckled, watching as Jeff glared at me, stealing a piece of toast. "Wait! No! I'm sorry!"