Chapter 1

-Kanai's POV-

The scowl on my face deepened as I stared at the short man before me. His blue eye bore into my bright red ones.

Bending down to reach his eye level, I stared into his eyes and searched them.

"What is your purpose for finding me?"

I growled as the tiny man before me gulped. "Speak!" I yelled out into his face.

When he didn't speak, I scoffed and stood back up to my full height and looked around him. He was alone.

"What is your purpose here. You're people are scum, as well as cruel."

The Asgardian prince walked up to me and stared me in my eyes. Staring down at him, I grinned.

Being taller than him was enjoyable. I towered over every single person in this room, and I loved it.

"We are in need of your assistance, Lady Kanai"

A deep growl echoed in my throat as I stared down at him. "I don't wish to help the likes of you. Your people are horrorible creatures who refused to help mine. You have no right to ask for my help."

He stared up at me silently with a solemn look on his face. "I apologise for the actions of my father, but know my people and I didn't make the decision, Odin did."

Scoffing, I looked at him with a deep glare.

"I have no reason to help you. Leave."

Turning back, I walked over to the door on my house but stopped once he spoke again.

"Thanos is trying to get the infinity stones and we believe you're our best hope at stopping him."

Swiftly turning back around, I marched over to him and stared him in the eyes with a hard look on my face.

"What do you mean Thanks is trying to gather the stones?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Thanos plans to gather the stones and wipe out half of the galaxy. We need your help."

Rolling my eyes, I smirked down at him. "Where the purple little shit. I don't have all millenia."