Chapter 4

-Kanai's POV-

As T'challa and his girl army walked, I followed close to the front of their little posse.

In the terms of Earthlings, I was probably 7'6 so walking with them was odd.

As a jet landed, a group of people exited and they all spoke.

They began to walk and I followed as T'challa listed off their resources. When he landed on me though, he just said "A super giant" and then another man walked out.

Looking down, at them, I watched them all talk as they walked inside to go help the purple one.

"Your highness, I'm going to stay outside and wait for you and the others arrival."

Nodding, him and the others walked off and his girl army stayed with me. Looking down at them, I examined them.

"Your borders, they're strong but not indestructible. What can they handle?"

One of the taller women stepped up, and I crouched down to reach her. "They can handle almost any amounts of attack. If they were to be attacked though, the attacker would be electrocuted."

Nodding at her, I asked more questions revolving her country. "What's the perimeter of your land? What's your warrior count? Do you hold any enhanced people?"

"I'm unaware of the exact numbers or our perimeter but it's to large if you try to make a feild around it. We have alot of warriors including your friends. And no we don't."

Nodding at her, I looked up to see something crash onto the roof of their border.

Hopping up, more things crashed i to the ground outside their dome. Reaching my hands out to my back, metal wings began to form as my hands sore outward, matching my wingspan they grew.

Flapping them, I raised up from the ground and watched as the king and his friends prepare for battle.

Soon these ship things began to fly with people in a bird suit and some robot thing suit.

Flying up to meet their height, I flew forward and infront of them until they reached the border.

Three people, including the king walked up the the border and I followed them.

"Where's your friend?" The blonde human girl asked an alien. "You'll pay for his life with yours."

The alien glared and furrowed her antler horn eyebrow things. A human killing an alien like her was unlikely but I didn't doubt it.

Humans were odd balls and always had some little quirk.

"Thanos will have that stone." She sneered out at us. Keeping flight, I flew closer to the border and stared into her, while she looked up at me.

"Thanos will have flames eating him from the inside out by the time I'm finished. I know my fate. And I know his as well."

Glaring at the lady, I snapped my fingers and 2 of her ships blew up and killed whatever was inside of it.

After that, she raised her sword and grunted and the remaining ships opened their doors to unleash these animals.

Flying back, while the others walked back I stood infront of their army. "Half of you die by being dusted or half of you die protecting your home and loved ones. The creatures they have are ruthless and have no brain. They don't fear death. Take on that trait, it makes fighting easier."