Chapter 6

"No no no no!"

Running forward, i jumped on his back and formed a sword from fire and plunged it into his chest and swirled it around.

He yelled in agony as the fire burned him before he spoke, "You should've gone for the head."

He reached up his land, just as I began screaming and snapped.

I could feel the power of them all, and jumped off of him before the energy could hit me.

Running around, i watched as he disappeared. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God"

Tears pricked at my eyes as I watched 'steves' friend dust.

Looking down, I saw Wanda turn to dust as she held the now gray, purple ones body.

Deep down, within my soul, wherever my heart was,I felt the death of the last of my people.

There was only a dozen but they were my family. The last of them. Dust. Nothing bus ashes.

Crumpling to my knees, I let out an ear piercing screech that ripped at my vocal cords.

Tears streamed down my face as the energy from my people died out, just as they were.

All of the remaining people came, I stopped screaming and stayed on the floor.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?"

"Thanos snapped. Half of everything, gone just like that."

Standing up, I swiped my hands across my face and wiped my tears.

"Im going to find him and bring back the red girl and the long haired male. And everyone else.

And then I'll kill Thanos with my own two hands."

Folding my wings back, I took off into the sky and flew from Earth and began my search.