Chapter 3

-Kanai's POV-

Putting my hand down to my side, I looked all of them up and down.

Most were tall for human females, all had shaven heads and beautiful dark skin.

"An Asgardian named Thor sent me. There's a mad Titan named Thanos who's going to wipe out half the galaxy. I'm the best hope you have. Where's your leader and other fighters."

One of them walked up to me, she was clearly the one in charge of them, "Prove you are who you say you are."

"My eyes are red. That's not human. I was born out of your world and I came here for peace. Bring me the other fighters or your leader."

She stomped her foot, and the others stood up straight and backed away. "Follow me."

Stepping forward, I followed her as she walked into the palace at a fast pace.

Walking next to her, I had to take really short steps so I wouldn't get infront of her.

She stopped infront of a door, and opened it and walked in.

A dark skinned male sat on a throne in the center of the room. I took three steps and landed infront of him.

"Hello your highness. I believe you've been alerted of the situation but I'm not from your world. There's a Titan named Thanos.

He intends on using the 6 infinity stones to destroy half the galaxy. I was told by an Asgardian that you and your people would be helping.

I was also told there were others here part of his team. I need to meet them."

The man stood up and nodded. "The others will arrive soon. I am going to retrieve one right now. You shall stay here until they arrive."

Nodding I looked around and saw a chair, and sat down. It wasn't meant for someone of my stature and was horribly uncomfortable but it would due.

Looking at him, he nodded towards the woman and they both walked out of the door, leaving me alone.