☆○o。..:* Clubs *:..。o○☆

Taehyung POV

Everything is prepared when Bogum and I arrive at school. The field is completely full with booths and students. The freshmen are easy to be spotted, They are the smaller and more awkward looking ones... They are so adorable! I remember when I was in their position, I luckily had Bogum by my side. I always have, And I am extremely happy about that. Bogum suddenly holds me closer against him, making me snap out of my thoughts for a moment. He is being protective and I love it.

He holds me close, his arms are wrapped around my waist firmly yet somewhat gentle to avoid hurting me. Bogum is holding me as if I were to be made of porcelain. I can feel it with the way that he stays positioned. His chest and stomach press against my back and he leans his head on my shoulder, forming the perfect backhug.

"Gummie, What are you doing?" I asked even though I knew exactly what he was doing.

"I am holding the most beautiful and most precious student in this school." Replied Bogum, His words making my cheeks flush red. I look down and try pulling away from his arms, just wanting to hide myself.

"S-Stop." I whined, he turned me around to face him and smiled at me. A small yelp escaped my lips at the action, once more, I moved my gaze to look away from him in embarassment. He carefully lifted my chin up and made me face him.

I could feel my heartbeat thud and beat much faster than before. The feeling of my cheeks burning and heating up wasn't left unknown to me either. Bogum stared at me, His gaze filled with many emotions, He didn't look away from me once, his lips parted as he was about to speak.

"Tae... I-"

"Look for your first period choice and get your schedules signed! You have 15 minutes!" A announcement from the P.E. teacher, Choi Siwon, interupted Bogum.

Bogum let out a small sigh before smiling. He grabbed my backpack and pulled out the form meant to be the schedule and to be signed by the teachers we want.

"Come on, We'll fill this out together when we see classes that we would like." Spoke Bogum as he handed me a pencil and the form. I smiled at him and recieved the pencil and paper. He once more surprised me when he suddenly grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers.

"Hm... We should have all four academics first and then put the other four as electives for the end of the day. Like that we will save best for last and get to fully concentrate in lessons." Smiled Bogum, I nodded my head in agreement and leaned my head against Bogum's shoulder comfortably.

Luckily, We got all academics together, Bogum and I are quite smart so we got honors together. As soon as a new period would be  called, we would rush to the teachers and sign up. None of us were put on the waiting list so we won't be seperated.

"Since half of your periods have been elected! There will be a 10 minute break to check out Presidential booths! You can also ask questions to the teachers or even just sit back and relax with friends. There are other booths selling Ice-Cream, Drinks, Snacks, and treats, so make sure to stop by them!" Mr. Choi announced again.

"TaeTae, I'll go to the bathroom, here is some money, can you get us an Ice-Cream?" Smiled Bogum gently at me as he handed me some money. I happily nodded my head.

"What flavor would you like?" I asked just to make sure to get something that he likes.

"Hm... I haven't tasted coconut Ice-cream in a long time. I would like to try it out again." Replied Bogum before he leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead. He quickly left before I got to say anything. My mouth hung open and I blinked, trying to shake myself out of the daze.