ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ᕤ

(a/n, I should probably say this, My friend and I share this account and work on the story together. She did the first chapters and now it's my turn to do four more, not counting the characters one. Anyways, we add things at times that the other doesn't know about, I knew about this thing, but I will change it... I am sorry, I will most likely get smacked, But... I am making Yugyeom top, because I honestly can't see BamBam topping. Like- BamBam ain't gonna Bam someone. He's gonna get Bammed by Yugyeom. I'll just by the other author some food in exchange 👌. This will be a mess, Like, I am warning you guys. Also, Tae is sort of going through his sexual awakening phase so... Yeah.)

Seokjin POV:

"Seokjin! Hurry! Hyo-Sang and Namjoon are fighting again! Hurry! Your boyfriend is getting too aggressive!" Exclaimed a panicked looking Youngjae, pants leaving his lips, proving that he had ran quickly.

(Youngjae from B.A.P in case you confuse him with Choi Youngjae from Got7, this is Yoo Youngjae)

I didn't hesitate at all, Without wasting any time, I stood up from my seat, ignoring the way that the teacher loudly called out to me.

My feet ran quickly with Youngjae's. I didn't know where the fight was. So I had to force myself to slow down for Youngjae who seemed to be choking on his own spit.

Within a few halls, loud shouts could already be heard. My body flinched as loud banging followed quickly after. I pushed my way against the crowd of students that watched, making my way to the front.

A gasp escaped my lips as I caught onto the sight. Watching the way that Hyo-Sang growled and slammed Namjoon against a wall. Namjoon wasn't just staying there though, he was throwing a few punches of his own but Hyo-Sang was obviously winning.

Despite the fear and weakness that I felt, Being so close to two very strong Alphas that were at the moment trying to show who was stronger and more dominant, I wasn't going to allow them to hurt each other.

I hurried over, pulling Hyo-Sang off of Namjoon. He turned, about to hit me, his eyes were flashing red, but once his eyes landed on my face his eyes softened. The red glow disappearing from his brown eyes and his whole body calming down immediately.

I glared at Hyo-Sang and motioned at him to leave. He seemed hesitant for a moment before nodding and obediently leaving.

A frown stayed on my lips before I turned to look at Namjoon. I showed him a small sympathetic smile.

"... I am so sorry about him, Namjoon. I will tell him to leave you alone." I spoke quietly and in embarrassment. Why is Hyo-Sang so immature?

"It's alright Seokjin, Don't apologize. It isn't your fault. It is your boyfriend's fault." Muttered Namjoon before smiling at me, his cute dimples showing.

"I-I'll get going... Uh... See you around at the Council meeting." He awkwardly waved off before limping away, a few of his friends hurrying after him.

A small sigh escaped my lips before I looked up, everyone was staring at me now.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Did my beauty astonish you that much? Y'all ugly, can't deal with it if it is contagious." I hissed making them all huff and scramble away.

"People just wanting drama off of this shit." I scoffed quietly before turning and walking after the direction that Hyo-Sang walked to, knowing exactly where he went.

I go down another hall and up the stairs, I look around and pull a key out from my pocket, unlocking the rooftop's doors and closing them behind me. The rooftop wasn't used anymore, sort of abandoned. This area was old, there was a new one built across the campus which everyone now goes to. Hyo-Sang managed to get two copies of the original key, making us the only ones available to use the old rooftop.