1

August 2019

Evanescence blares through his speakers as he pulls into the Westeros University. He puffs out the last of his cigarette, dubbing it out in the ash tray in his car before parking in his spot. HIS spot. No one was supposed to be in that spot and if they were, he would track them down and make them move.

But of course, it being the first day of school there's always some sophomore who thinks they can do as they please. He growls, pulling up to the parking spot beside it and getting out. The sophomore stood there arching his eyebrow when he seen the strange man wearing all black walk up to him.

"Move," The man growls, his tall stature over powering and he looks down at the small sophomore wearing his fancy clothes.

"Excuse me?" The sophomore scoffs, "You can't talk to me that way my dad is a lawyer-"

Hands were grabbing his shirt and he slams the sophomore into his vehicle, getting close to his face and snarling, "Move. I will not ask nicely again."

The sophomore nods, fumbling to grab his keys to his precious Porsche, and getting in the vehicle. He watches as the sophomore pulls out of his parking spot and drives to a farther parking spot away from the violent man, and before he can even get in his vehicle, a sleek black motorcycle pulls up and parks back in his spot. He growls, clenching his fists, "Fucking really San?!"

The smaller boy removes his helmet, shaking out his blonde locks before smirking, "Oh lighten up Mingi-ah, it's the first day of university!"

"Yeah first day of hell," The man in black, Mingi, growls, "I just ran off a sophomore from this spot can I have it back?"

"Mingi Mingi Mingi," San sighs, patting the taller's back, twirling his lip ring as he smirks, "What are you going to do when you graduate and someone takes this spot?"

Mingi narrows his eyes, and suddenly both boys are attacked in head locks. They hear a joyous laugh, "'Sup love birds!!" Mingi growls, pushing away the strong freshman known as Choi Jongho, who laughs and smirks while continuing to hold San in a headlock.

"Let me go fucking brat!!" San growls, Jongho releases him and twirls his nose ring.

"I forgot you were a freshman now," Mingi chuckles, "And who the fuck gave you a nose ring?"

"Who the fuck do you think?" Jongho laughs, "You all know my dad is a tattoo artist. Hell, he did your sleeves San!"

"I know who the fuck did my sleeves," San rolls his eyes, "I'm surprised your dad let you get that nose ring. Yet again you are 19."

"Well," Jongho flashes his lower arms from his rolled up flannel sleeves, "He did my sleeves too."

Mingi sighs, looking at the building before them, "Let's go."

{}{}{}{}******{}{}{}{}

"Seonghwa hyung!" A high pitched laugh sounds behind the tall blonde, he turns to catch the shorter blonde in his arms, giggling.

"Wooyoungie!" Seonghwa giggles, "Your flower crown is cute."

"Thanks!" The blonde smiles, "Just bought it at that Claire's sale Saturday."

Seonghwa pouts, feeling the fake rose petals against his finger tips as he studies the colors of them. They were a pretty pastel pink with white tiny roses woven in between them. Seonghwa's kind of matches his, but his roses were tiny and they were actually real flowers he picks to make his flower crowns. He doesn't know why, but the feel of fake flowers on his head doesn't appeal to him as much as real flowers do. Sure they die quicker, but he prefers them over fake any day. That and they smell better.