*32*

August 2020

Seonghwa hums quietly in the bathroom as he shaved everything he could reach. He had already showered and cleaned himself, fixed his hair and put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and concealer to hide the dark circles under his eyes.

His blue eyes popped even more every time he looks in the mirror, losing himself in the stunning view. But he can't waste any more time checking his makeup, he needed to finish getting Mingi's present ready. He really hoped he likes it, yet again he is giving himself to his husband for his birthday.

He bites his lip when he's finished shaving, and lotions himself up with stretch mark reducing lotion. He's been doing well keeping them under control, it wasn't easy but the results were amazing. Mingi loves it especially when they're watching tv and decides to rub lotion on Seonghwa's belly just to feel MaeLynn kick.

When he is satisfied, he nods to himself in the mirror and leaves the bathroom, entering their room where Mingi is snoring away. He slowly crawls into the bed, slipping under the covers and while minding his belly, hovers over Mingi's lower half.

Thank god Mingi decided to sleep naked last night. It is going to make this task a hundred times easier than just teasing him through his boxers and trying not to wake him up as he tries to remove them. He had a perfect view of his husband's morning wood, and as he readies himself Mingi grunts and rolls on his back, again helping Seonghwa tremendously.

For this to be going easy, he knew something was coming up to challenge him. Mingi snores on once more, and Seonghwa reaches forward with a soft hand, trailing his fingertips over Mingi's thighs and lower stomach to awaken his cock.

It seemed to work, because the younger man's cock twitches and springs up slowly as it fills with blood to make him hard. Seonghwa bites his lip before leaning forward and kitten licking the tip. Mingi groans in his sleep, "Seonghwa..."

The older smirks, twirling his tongue around the head of Mingi's cock. His actions continued and Seonghwa's tongue starts to trail down the vein bulging from underside of his shaft. He can feel it pulsing with his wet muscle.

Suddenly, the blankets were removed and Seonghwa's lips wrap themselves around Mingi before his eyes slide up to lock with Mingi's lustful gaze. Mingi groans, "Well this is an amazing way to wake up."

Seonghwa hums, making Mingi's hips jerk before he pops off of his cock, "Good morning baby," Seonghwa spoke lustfully, smiling as he pumps Mingi's cock in his hand, "And happy birthday."

"Best damn birthday present ever," Mingi grunts, watching as Seonghwa takes all of him in his mouth, "You're my best gift."

"Don't get all sappy," Seonghwa teases, "I'm really horny now and once I give you the best blow of your life you're going to fuck me."

Mingi's cock lurches at the dirty, demanding tone from his precious boyfriend. Seonghwa would never say such vulgar words, but the way he said it made him nearly cum. Seonghwa jerks him off with one hand what he can't reach with his mouth, minding the belly in the process.

"So good baby," Mingi moans, running his hand through Seonghwa's black hair, "Just like that."

Seonghwa moans and hums around his husband's cock to build up stimulation as he bobs his head. Mingi was slightly thrusting his hips, but at the same time was trying to be careful as he rode the pleasure train straight into orgasm mountain, "Fuck baby I'm cumming."

Seonghwa jerks him off quicker as Mingi cums straight down Seonghwa's throat. His warm seed coats the back of Seonghwa's throat and dribbles down his chin. Seonghwa pops off and licks his red lips, eyes never leaving Mingi as he sits back on his knees.