Don't Underestimate Me

Just want to remind since in my first Chapter don't have 3th Person's pov

Underline , italic, and bold words : Author's pov/ third person 's POV

Bold words : The  Character inner mind's POV 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mom, i 'm going out "  Said Boruto

" Okay Boruto , Take care "

Author:

after that He  left his house and gather with team 7 , they will meet at Hokage office tower .

" You were late Boruto !" bellowed Sarada

" We were waiting for you Boruto , why it takes so long ?" asked Mitsuki

" hehe , i'm sorry . I got up late ! , well Konohamaru niichan . Why we gather here?"

" We will go for Mission "

" REALLY , SO WHEN WE WILL START ?"

Author:

HE  so excited because its his first mission , finally after 3 years training in Academy .

" Don't be rush to go Boruto! , we have to meet your father first to ask the mission"said Konohamaru ni-chan

" Why ! we must meet that stupid old man ?" Bellowed Boruto

Boruto really upset because he has to face his dad, he really hates him . he doesn't even want to see his face anymore. It's annoyed him and makes him even hate NAruto.

" BORUTO ! Don't ever say that !" yelled Sarada

" Why ? He is totally stupid! Compared to your father, Sasuke -san, My father is nothing"

" Can you just respect your own father ? He's your father and my father also doesn't perfect!" Sarada glared at me

" If i dont want ? just don't intervene my family "

" how dare you!!!" yelled Sarada

" you guys really a nice couple" sighed Mitsuki

" NO WE DONT! " me and Sarada yelled in the same time

"OI Oi snap of it and lets get in " Said Konohamaru Nii-chan

after they head to the second floor ,Konohamaru niichan knocked the office door

"COme in " yelled Shikamaru-san, my dad secretary

" I will wait here , I don't want to see my dad "

Author:

Boruto decided to wait outside because he really don't want to meet his father . Even Konohamaru nii-chan keep force him to come in but he keep refuse it , until they tired and then left him alone outside .

" Konohamaru , where is Boruto ?" Asked Naruto curiously

" i tried my best to tell him to come inside but he still don't want to come inside "

" WHat a stubborn kid ! i will call him ! "

after that , Naruto left my seat and then head to outside to call his son , Naruto know that Boruto didn't want to meet him but Naruto have a right to look for his own son. NAruto saw him standing in front of the door and staring him . He keep forcing Boruto to go inside but he keep stubborn and don't want to enter . Naruto have no choice so he pulled Boruto's arm and drag him inside .

" DAd !! let go my hand !"

" No , you have to get in , thats my command !"

when they  already got in , Shikamaru locked the door so Boruto can't escape .

After that , Naruto announced the mission to them . Actually he just got the news from one of Konoha villager called Sara just lost her cat named Tora when she was shopping in the market this morning . So he commanded them to find Tora and then bring it to the Konoha Officer. Boruto was so mad because Naruto gave that mission to him.

" What a stupid mission ! Do you underestimate my ability ?"

" NO Boruto but look at yourself , You just become Genin and all Genins only can take D-rank Mission like this ! "

" Boruto , stop it . We are okay to take this mission !" whispered Sarada

" NO ! NO ! I CANT ACCEPT IT ! Why you don't trust me DAd ? "

He started to burst out his tears because his dad seems don't belive him,  He Thought that . Parrents should be believe in their own child.But  "Why his Dad even can't trust him a bit". Thats all he thought

" I don't mean it Boruto , but The rules said that , i can't disobey the rules that has been made by the previous Hokage , please understand Boruto"

" You know Dad , if i have a choice , i don't want to be your son ! i regret it ! everyday i just being a son who never being trusted by his own father"

and then after he said that he cried and left the room , he can't take this anymore . HIs heart feels so heavy and pain . he still can't believe that his dad even don't consider  his  feeling .

" Nanadaime ! i will take care of him" Said Mitsuki as he left the office

" Konohamaru , Sarada . I leave my son to you. Please tell him that i'm trully sorry for hurt him"

" Okay Nanadaime , we will " Said Sarada

" Okay Nanadaime , we will out now " said Konohamaru and then they left my office

" Hey , tomorrow is Sunday , just go home and spent your time with your family " Commanded Shikamaru

" I can't Shikamaru , i know familly is important but i have a lot of works that i can't leave !I know i'm being selfish here but i can't leave this responsibilty . I'm Hokage and i'm the leader here in this village so this village's matter is also my matter ."

Boruto ( Mind):

"that stupid old man , why he must be my father , Why he just can't understand my feeling .Why he even don't believe me . I'm tired to face this reality , why only me ? i really hate myself now . "

Author:

While Boruto was crying in the field outside the Tower , Mitsuki came to him and embraced him tightly .

" Boruto ! i know your feeling but you don't have to yelled like that " Said Mitsuki

He  Cried a lot in his shoulder and he wrapped him tightly

" Why Mitsuki , why he didn't believe me , i'm tired Mitsuki . I can't take this anymore ! i better just die now so i don't have to feel like this"

Mitsuki rub his back to calmed him down , Mitsuki is Boruto's best friend that he can relly on . He always have a lot of ways to calm him down .

" Don't said that Boruto , i'm sure that your dad didn't mean that , it just he can't resist the order from the previous Hokage . Now prove to him now that you can accomplish this mission so he will give us a better Mission in the future , okay ? Don't sad Boruto!"

" hmm .. Maybe you are right ! thanks Mitsuki for calmed me "

" No problem Boruto , remember that i will always on your side "

After That , Konohamaru nii-chan and Sarada came to them

" Are you Okay Boruto ?" asked Sarada , she seems so worry about me

" Its alright Sarada , now lets go for the mission"

Author :

After that Konohamaru nii-chan give them a good strategy to catch that cat and then they run our mission , Boruto hope his  Father will change his mind to not underestimate his ability.