Please End This

Author:

It's already 5 PM there, Boruto decided to go home. But when he reached into the entrance gate, he saw a lot of parents there taking their child to go home together. Boruto also heard that some of the parents were talking about him.

"Hey, is that Uzumaki Boruto? The one who will be dropped out from the academy "

" Yeah, he is ! its not a rare thing for him "

" Why should we have a slayer in our village?"

" I wish he died in the same way as he killed his parents"

After Boruto heard that, he started to sob again. He was so mad and sad at the same time. But in his condition now, he can't do anything, he only can lament about his fate. He cried and run from that place. After he arrived home, he locked the door, shut the light, and lie in his bed.

" Why I have to feel this? I don't do anything! what's wrong with me? please just stop this nightmare! because of this, i lost apetite to eat , I don't need anything! I just wanna go home, please...

Then, Boruto decided to sleep and skipped dinner. The next day, he woke up earlier to buy some daily goods. Anyway, its Saturday there

" what should I eat for breakfast? hmm... maybe I will buy the Kaminari burger "

Then Boruto washed his face, after that, he heads to the Kaminari Burger restaurant, but once again in there, he was treated unpleasantly.

" JUST GO AWAY AND DON'T EVER TRY TO COME BACK !" Yelled the waiter while pushing Boruto out from the restaurant

"why? I just want to buy a burger! "Boruto surprised at that

And then that waiter went to the kitchen and took the burger, then he threw it to Boruto and that burger landed into his face.

" If you want that, just take it and go away from here! we don't need your money "

" Why? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? I'm YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOU MUST TREAT ME NICELY "

" CUZ WE DON'T WANT SLAYER COME TO OUR SHOP! before I call the police to arrest you, go away !! "

" I'M NOT A SLAYER !! "

Boruto yelled to him and then went out of the restaurant, he was crying and running to go home. After he arrived home, he locked the door and eat the burger alone in his dining table. He was crying while he ate the burger.

Boruto(mind):

So this is the true feeling about solitude. I never thought that having a family is the most beautiful things in the world. I regret anything I've done in the past. If I knew this before, I won't waste my time only complaining. I should beholden to my Dad and Mom because of them, I don't have to feel like what dad feel when he was a kid. But now its too late for me to realize it, God already punished me and I'm unforgivable.

After that, Boruto cleaned the dishes and decide to take a walk to the field. And in there, he saw Sarada and Mitsuki were training.

"hey, can i join?" Asked Boruto while he was running to them.

" HAHAHA IN YOUR DREAM BORUTO, WE NEVER WANT TO TRAIN WITH A SLAYER " Yelled Sarada

"Boruto, you are only a loser. How much you train harder here, you will always useless. Just go home and admit your fate as a loser and a slayer " Said Mitsuki

After he heard that, he cried and yelled at them

" WHY do you guys hate me so much? what have I done to you guys ?"