44 - Black

*Buzz*

"Hmm..."

*Buzz*

Aish! It's too damn early in the morning! I told her not to disturb me especially when I'm asleep. I closed my eyes trying to regain my calmness. Breathe in. Breathe out. Hah! I put my earpiece before pressing the answer button.

"What? I already told you about 'not disturbing me' if it's not that important right?"

"Yah Manoban. This is important. We have a new mission! So stop being a lazy ass." She said on the other line.

[ Lalisa Manoban, 22 years old.
Code name: Black. Occupation: Secret Agent.]

I stood up from my bed getting my towel to shower. "Every mission is important to you Chu. Fine, spill."

"We have a new client. His daughter will be arriving from Costa Rica. He told me that his daughter is in danger. A group of men in a suit is planning to kidnap her for a big money. Her plane will be arriving at exactly 11:30 am. She's an Heiress." I looked at the time and it says 9:50 am.

"He should just send a whole bunch of bodyguards or call police officers if he's that powerful."

"He said he doesn't trust his men especially the police." 

I walked inside my walk-in closet wearing my usual attire when I have a secret mission. All black with my black cap. I put my shades on but it's not just an ordinary shades. This is where Chu send all the information so I can see them aside from my earpiece. "Wow, so he trust us even if he doesn't even know us. Gosh, the irony."

"Don't complain. We're talking about money here Lisa. Big money."

"Yeah, whatever."

_

I leaned on the wall just beside the 'Arrivals' sign inside the airport. Long waiting indeed. I scan the area finding 4 men in suit.

"Yah, Chu who are these people. They are also wearing an earpiece."

"Wait let me check." I heard her fast typing on the other line. Keyboards clicking and sounds of the computers. "They are not police nor the bodyguards. I think they are part of the gang who will kidnap the heiress."

"Wah, Yah Kim Jisoo. I didn't know I have to use force to save the heiress. Okay, I'm backing out." I started walking away from the arrivals when Jisoo spoke.

"4 million dollars." I stopped on my track signing deeply.

"See? 4 million dollars? 2 million each? You're already losing your magical touch Chu.  Not worth it. I'm backing out for real."

"4 million dollars each Lisa. Each." I closed my eyes trying to regain my composure.

"Fine, I'll do it but still not worth it." I went back on my spot a while ago when lots of people are coming out from the arrivals. "Chu, send me the picture and throw your pixie dust on the CCTV. West wing." The picture of the girl flashed on my sunglasses, scanning the faces of the people trying to match the picture.

"Bingo."

I walked towards the girl wearing an all-white Chanel. Hmm, she's pretty.