After scene to Next invitation (Part 2)

Author's note: “Before beginning people, just note that there's a lemon here. I'll add the warning so can skip it, and this is a Yaoi too; meaning that this part is a boy shipping. Enjoy while you still can peoples...!”

Previously on A Shadow behind Us... ;

“J-Just stand down Bryan- you w-wont have to deal with-” I whacked towards his head and smacked it, then punched his stomach. Jon wheezed and held his stomach, then the pain that ached me earlier had came back and much worse. Crimson Red trickled down my neck, things started to get blurry but I managed to stand as the blood pumping in me had rushed to my head, making me ready to black out again. He kept swinging his hands at me angrily, now I couldn't see; everything's a blur. I said my last words before passing out.“You don't ngmm...-need to be s-sober Jon! J-just calm down crazy!- Ahhgg N-not a-a....gmmm...”

And now...;

Waking up into some type of dim bright surrounding, I sat up to see Jon right where my hips were. Of course I was about to freak out, but I thought about it for a moment; “He was drunk. Sakai said some type of problem, and Moondust says that I needed to dominate over him, whatever that means... Wait-”

“Baby lay back down.... I wanna snuggle with you a bit longer...~”

“Jon... What happened?” I asked, if he gives me some weird answer I swear-

“I hugged you and fell asleep around your waist after you fell to the ground.” he answered. I suspected something else

“Then why-”

“Oh, uh well Moondust dragged the both of us to the backroom of the pizzeria. She put Happy Frog in the kitchen. She's kinda strong...” Jon looked down in shame and back up to me, then standing up. “And... I'm not sorry for being drunk Bryan.”

I thought for a moment, thinking about what he said. He pinned me to the wall... “Screw you Jon.” I spoke out as red flushed on my face lightly while crossing my arms.

Author's note: “Lemon starts right here ladies and gentlemen! Your time to either skip it or just read it as is!”

Jon pinned me to the wall again! Then he whispered something in my ear; ‘I'm rougher than I look Bryan~” as he licked the shell of my ear.

I shivered from that answer and tried to say something, but nothing came out. Jon looked at my dark hazel orange eyes, I was staring at his sapphire ones, then he kissed me. I was shocked for a split second, then... I felt like some heat tensions driving in my entire body, but mostly my mind; thinking maybe lust... Then just... Pure sex. My mind went crazy from thinking about that as Jon had bit my lower lip and palming my crotch at the same time, making me groan in lust for a moment. He had the chance to make the heated kiss last longer, he pulled back to gain air for a bit. As Jon stopped the session, a saliva trail came out as the result. I'm kind of disappointed that French kiss had ended so soon... He looked at one side of my neck and started to lick the side without blood on it, I exhaled deeply and tried my best to keep steady of my breathing.

“Mm...~ Bryan, I never knew you your skin was this soft...” he made a hickey mark there, then he trailed onto finding my weak spot. A few seconds apart, I moaned loudly as Jon made another hickey mark on my weak spot.

Then Jon got onto his knees and unbutton my pants, I fluster in full red and bit my index finger hard; he was starting to give my inner thighs kisses and some hickey marks.

“Mmm....~ J-jon... Please ngmm... Ahh~...” I managed to stutter it out, my mind is jogging on about if I wanted this lustful pleasure or not. I started to breathe heavily once he started to rub and lick through my boxers, my breath started to hicth; it was uneven with low moans coming from Jon pleasuring me with tease.