Just fight the new you

(Before starting, Moondust changed his outfit since I didn't really like the one used in the media-)

Last time on A Shadow behind us...:

"Let her go Marionette! She doesn't concern you!" I shouted. Sakai, he's more confident in himself and everyone else. He'd even fight my battle! He already done enough, but he's helping at least...

"Wait... How'd you know them Bryan?" Jon asked. Sakai made my head turn to his direction, Jon stared in his eyes and knew automatically that it wasn't me. He then mouthed out good luck to me as I turned away to fight.

Wait. Would Sakai really hit a girl though??

And Now...

He would. He doesn't care if he'd punched her in the jaw... Messed up yes, but Moondust was mind controlled; She was manipulated somehow...

"Go easy on her Bryan! You don't know if you might injure her!" Phire shouted, she seemed to be holding onto Ryder. He looked like that he wanted to fight the black hair boy, but he couldn't due from the blondie being clingy to him.

"Whatever toots! Now come at me Moondust..."

"You're so going to get it...!" she then spins, just like Ballora, and tried to slap me. She was successful, but with claws of her own and scratched it instead.

Pain had my cheek for a bit, it stung and hurts badly... Worse than the pain on my neck. Sakai made me grin forcefully and looked back at Moondust and her stance, then to Marionette's spot; they look similar, but his hands are raised up whilst her arms and hands are down.

'Bryan... The strings are made of some type of magic.'

"Well how do we disconnect the wires?"

'Try these, they cut through magic.'

"What is this?"

'It's called Rose Lavender. It's purpose is to stop the flowing magic from the person that uses it.'

"Technically saying that they're scissors?"

'Yes. Now, how to cut them won't be easy; you have to feel beats in your feet in order to move.'

"What?-"

Moondust screamed as she twirled around and scratched my face, I laughed softly and took my stand behind her back. Our shoulder blades against one another, she took off flying into a spin of death towards me. I huffed as I moved from her spiny attack.

"What do you mean by.... That?"

'Feel the music as you glide on the floor, I can't really help you out on this so this is your chance to defend yourself!'

"What the-?!"

'Feel the music Bryan and dance with it! Just like how Moondust is doing.'

"I don't really dance but okay!-"

I tried my best to make up a beat, then I thought of a song that I played one time; it was Oblivion by Dirty Palm