The suprise visit

Todoroki's point of view

Y/n still hasn't woken up from her operation. She was in a separate room then us but the doctor would tell us when she woke up.

"Well you three can just tell Y/n this when she wakes up." The police dog said to us (honestly I forgot his name). "She also is gonna be joining you all in here in about 10 minutes but to sum it all up we can't give you this credit for capturing this villain we have to give the credit to the number 2 hero endeavor." They then said somethings that I didn't pay attention to.

They then wheeled Y/n's unconscious body in our room. She looked peaceful but she had a lot of bandages all over her face. Her E/c eyes then fluttered open a bit.

"T-tenya." She whispered. She then sat herself up. She looked like she dyed the tips of her hair since they were coated with blood. Iida then walked over to her and kissed her head. She then started crying.

Y/n's point of view

"I'm sorry I was being reckless if I was paying better attention this wouldn't have happened. Please don't be mad at me!" I started crying. Man I surely was a crybaby. They then came over and hugged me.

"If we were mad then we would be yelling at you right? Does it look like we're mad?" Todoroki told me. "Also we don't get the credit for beating the villain but they said we need someone who found the villain there." They all then looked at me. "You did actually find him so I think it's fair.".

Just then the green haired lady that I know to Well came in. I waved to her and she smiled.

"Sorry I got hurt mom." I said. I didn't realize what I said and I just got some awkward stares from Inko and Izuku. "sorry sorry your like a mom figure to me and I've spent so much time with you!" She patted my head.

"I want you to call me mom it just fits and Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida thank you for making sure she was safe." She told all of us. Todoroki gave her a smile. That was the first time I ever had seen him smile.

Shigaraki's point of view

"So we didn't get her back. We might have to do drastic measures to get her." I said to myself. Just then grian walked in.

"I have two more people for you. I think you might like them." Grain announced to me. A tall guy with some weird skin walked in with a high school girl with blonde hair. She kinda looked like Y/n in a weird way.

"What is your name?" I said to the girl. She piped up.

"I go by toga I want to follow in mr stainys job I want to kill mr stainy." She told me. She was weird to me but if she could kill that was good to me. I then pointed to the tall guy.

"I go by Dabi for now. I haven't done anything flashy yet but I do have a powerful quirk." He said to me.

"I don't like them they basically are a brat and an asshole. Two of the personalities I don't like." I told him. Kurokiri told me to be rational and to take what I can get. "Then let's them in if they will be useful."

I just noticed the girl always carries a knife with her. Most likely she has a blood quirk just like my sister. I was actually getting worried about her since she was my only family left.

Breaking news: The villain know as Stain was arrested last night. The villain was spotted by a young high school student named Y/n L/n. He attacked her but the pro hero endeavor managed to save the girl and anymore harm to local heroes.

They then interviewed her at least I knew what she did last night. She looked pretty beat up. Her hair was stained with blood.

"Mr Shigaraki is that your younger sister Y/n?" Toga asked.

"Yes and we will get our revenge on her for leaving me alone