Just calm down for me

"Midoriya were gonna get both of them back trust us." Kirishima told me.

"I know we will but that villain girl can transform and what they exactly look look like. That means that Y/n is hurt pretty badly." I said to them. I didn't know what to do. What if she gets killed from her injuries.

"Iida you haven't really said anything about this." Todoroki said.

"Sorry I'm just a little worried that Y/n and her injuries. If she doesn't make it I don't know how the class would make it through." Iida told us. We all were silent for a bit.

Y/n's point of view

Dabi was slowly piercing my skin with a knife. "If you would just sit still and not try to squirm out of the bonds."

"Just let her go I know she won't try anything I've already thought of everything that can happen." Shigaraki told him. "We have to treat them like the member of the group if they do want to join" dabi then untied me. I tried standing up but I had lost to much blood that I was weak.

Bakugou was helping me stand on my feet. I just motioned for him to let me sit down on the floor.

"Ooh Y/n your close to that Izuku kid right? He's cute can you set us up on a date?" The blonde asked me.

"Sorry he likes girls that arn't crazy." I told her. She pouted.

"How are you so mean!" She yelled at me. Just then a bunch of pro heroes came into the building and kurokiri teleported us to around back.

Midoriya's point of view

"There right there see Bakugou and Y/n." Momo told us. "We can't go in and attack that would be a stupid move."

I couldn't think of anything I just watched as Bakugou was trying to get Y/n to stand up. Y/n was crying because of the pain.

"Y/n looks like she's in a lot of pain." Todoroki whispered. I was watching her a villain finally came over for her to be quiet but he slapped her. That must have worked since we didn't hear anything after that.

"STOP FUCKING SLAPPING HER SHE CLEARLY IS IN ENOUGH PAIN ALREADY DO YOU WANT HER ON YOUR TEAM OR NOT!" We heard Bakugou yell. Just then some pro heroes showed up helping us fight if only there was an opening.

"Guys I have a plan but it's gonna rely on Bakugou and his movements." I told them. "Todoroki make a ice bridge as long as you can. Iida and I will propel kirishima while holding him into the air we hope Bakugou will grab Y/n and jump up to meet us."

"Sounds like a plan Midoriya but we need to watch that guy in the black mask since he seems strong." Todoroki told me.

"If Y/n isn't scared of him I don't think he will be a big threat." Iida told us. We then proceeded with the plan.

Y/n's point of view

"Bakugou can you just carry me?" I asked him. He then picked me up bridal style. "I'm sorry about my blood."

"It's fine as long as your comfortable plus I can also wash it out." He told me. I felt like I was gonna pass out at anytime now. "Hey don't pass out on me blondie it would be dangerous. Wait is that icy-hot's quirk?" I looked up and saw a bridge.

I then saw Three figures jump from. "It might hurt for a minute but we're gonna go up with those idiots." He then made an explosion so we could get shot up into the air.

"Bakugou grab my hand!" Kirishima yelled. Bakugou grabbed his hand. I saw a weird looking villain coming towards us but Mt lady grew so the villain would hit her instead. "Wait is that the real Y/n?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure since she got blood all over me!" Bakugou yelled. We then landed. I just wanted to hug Iida that's all I wanted to do at the moment.

"We need to get to a hospital for Y/n she could bleed out any moment from her injuries!" Midoriya yelled. I think they all nodded and I was suddenly in Iida's arms. I opened my eyes for a second.

"Heh you look cute with suspenders on." I weakly said to him.

"Thank you Y/n but bows not the time for this! Wait Midoriya give me your jacket wounds need to have pressure on them for no blood to come out." Iida yelled. Next thing I knew I had a jacket wrapped around my head. I started waking up a little bit now.

"Come on Y/n we only have a little bit left to get there don't black out now!" Bakugou yelled at me.