Chapter 7

It was Jimin from BTS! I can't believe it. I was next to Jimin. I'm trying so hard not to fanboy right now. He looked tired and was breathing hard. He told the body guards something and they left. He fell asleep. I shouldn't sleep since i didn't have anyone to wake me up when we got to seoul. An hour later, our plane had to make a stop. It was hot in the plane so i took off my mask and as the plane started its engine, a young girl came by to used the bathroom but saw me and screamed "I.N!"

"GUYS ITS JEONGIN!!" The girl screamed to her friends. Her friends rushed towards me and I tried to hide my face. Jimin woke up and looked around confused. I didn't have anyone to stop them, and the girls were still harassing me. I ignored them. I didn't want to cause a scene. Jimin stood up and confronted them.

"Please stop. Go back to your seat."

"but that's yang jeongin!" the girls whined.

"I don't care now please move." He said calmly.

"Mister! You should care! That is a famous kpop idol sitting right next to you! Yang Jeongin? From Stray Kids? You're lucky!"

"Kpop Idol? Stray kids? Oh." He muttered. Jimin glanced at me and continued talking to the girls. The girls ignored him and continued to walk toward me and one of them pushed him and his mask came off. I decided to stand up. "Please top it."  The girls just stared at me and squealed. "He's so cute!" 

I sighed and was about to say more, but right before I said anything, Jimin's bodyguards came in. They saw what was happening and took the girls away. One of the girls were fighting back. She finally saw Jimin.

"OH MY GOD. PARK JIMIN?" She yelled. This just cause the rest of the girls to scream. Everyone on the plane were annoyed since they couldn't take off until all passengers were seated. The bodyguards finally made them go away, and i sat back down sighing in relief. "So many fans are seeing me. I should be more careful until i get back in my dorm."

"Hey."

I glanced at jimin and realized he was talking to me. "Hey?"

"Yang Jeongin from Stray kids right??"

"Yea."

"I'm Jimin from BTS."

"I know."

"So, where are your bodyguards?"

"i don't have any."

"What? Why?! I seen all those articles of you this past week. You should have them."

"Wait.. How many articles were there?"

"Lemme show you."

Jimin took out his phone and showed me the first article, "Jeongin has Depression?" The second article, "JEONGIN SPOTTED NEAR STORE" The third one, "Yang Jeongin at the airport?" and a lot  more.

"Ah, That's a lot.." I sighed.

"So where are you going?" he asked

"I'm going back to seoul."

"I am too! You can come with me so your fans won't spot you again!"

"Sure!"

We kept on talking for the rest of the trip, until we landed. When we landed, Jimin told the bodyguards that i would come with them, we got into a car, and Jimin told me we were going to his dorm first. I didn't mind. I was worried about what might happen when i went back to my members. It was 9:23 pm and we arrived to his dorm and he opened the door. The dorm was loud and i smelled some food. Jimin went in first and a boy came and hugged jimin. He saw me and said "Hi! I'm Taehyung!"

   _____________________________
I had to bring bts in this fan fic...