Chapter 8

"Hi! I'm Taehyung!" He said with excitement.

"Hey, I'm Jeongin." I replied nervously

"From Stray Kids!?"

"Yea."

"Cool!" He Said.

"Tae, Let me introduce Jeongin." Jimin said.

"Ok."

Jimin led me to where most of the members are.  They all sat on the couch and looked up.

"Guys! This is a friend of mine i met on the plane from Busan!" Jimin explained. "Introduce yourself!"

"Hello, I'm Yang Jeongin." I said quietly, still nervous.

"Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS."

"I'm World Wide Handsome, Kim SeokJin."

"I'm your hope! I'm Jhope. Or Jung Hoseok if you want to call me by my real name."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, The maknae."

I already knew who each of them was. I looked around. There were only 6 of them in the room.  Someone was missing.

"Yoongi!" Jimin called.

"What do you want." He said, while coming out of his bedroom. He looked like he just woke up.

"This is Jeongin! From Stray Kids!"

"Hey i'm Yoongi."

"Hey"

He went back to his room and shut the door. I talked with the other members and we got really close. Later, I decided to leave, since i had been here for so long. 

"No! Jeongin don't leave!!" Taehyung whined.

"It's late though."

"Sleep here for the night!"

I thought about it. My members didn't expect me to be at the dorms yet. "There's no place for me here"

" It's fine! There's still and extra bed here!"

I could see i couldn't win this argument so i decided to just stay. " Ah. Fine."

"Yay!! Guys! I got jeongin to stay!"

At night

I couldn't sleep. I rolled around in bed. I sighed quietly. Maybe i should get a drink of water. I got up and quietly opened the door. I walked towards the kitchen and got a cup of water. I sat down and drank my water. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Jin.

"Why are you awake?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep, and i needed water. How about you?"

"I also couldn't sleep and i was looking for my phone but i realized i left it in the kitchen."

"Well Good night." We both said. He left and went back to his bed. I got out my phone and texted seungmin.

Jeongin: Seungmin?

Jeongin: Are you awake?

No response. He was probably sleeping. Ten minutes later he texted back.

Seungmin: Yea. I'm awake. Where are you?

Seungmin: Please tell me. I'll get you.

Jeongin: I'm fine. Did i wake you up? I'm sorry. Anyways what's up with the other members?"

Seungmin: You didn't wake me up. Theyre all worried about you. We all miss you. Come back.

Jeongin: Oh. I knew they're worried. When's our next concert again?

Seungmin: Its in 2 days.

Jeongin: I'll come back soon ok?

Seungmin: ....

Seungmin: Fine.

Jeongin; Good Night Seungmin

Seungmin: Good Night Jeongin.

I'll surprised them by coming back tomorrow. Finally i fell asleep. When i woke up, Jimin was shaking me.

"We got to do our dance practice today. Do you want to join?"

"Sure!" I gladly said.

I followed the other members to the dance room. (Idk What it's called... Sorry.) They were dancing to boy with luv. It was so amazing seeing them this close. They taught me how to dance to boy with luv and other songs, afterwards we went to rest. I fell asleep.

______________________________
UwU.