Be my safe place

(AN: I have a few chapters written out of fluff and angst and stuff so idk let me know if you like it)

I love being a reporter so much, but the best part is getting to work with Lena. I see her all the time and it's so amazing. Especially after having to deal with Snapper all day. But today had been an exceptionally rough day. Alex and I are arguing, James is out of town with Lucy and Winn is home sick. To say I needed to be rapped in a certain beautiful green eyed Luthor's arms was an understatement.
I could feel a horrible pain in my chest and I knew only one thing that could cure this pain. I walked out of my small office and straight to the huge glass doors that usually stood in front of a very tired and overworked Lena Luthor. I started to feel my heart speed up just looking at my beautiful fiancé. I don't know how I ended up with the most beautiful and smartest woman in National city but I'm not complaining. I needed her. To be tucked under her chin and laid on top of her chest. To be intoxicated by her scent. Suffocating in her aura I needed that right now more than anything.
"Kara darling what's wrong?"
Lena has always known right away when I'm upset so for her to see me with bloodshot red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Cuddles would be her ultimate prescription.
" Everything is wrong. Alex is mad at me. Winn is sick and James is out of town and I have no one"
Lena quickly walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"Kara, baby girl I know this is hard for you but you've got me. You will always have me even when we're old and wrinkly and even if I'm mad or sad or hungry or whatever I will be here. I will me mad or sad and hungry with you because that's what I promised I would do forever."
I rapped my arms around lena and sunk into her side. I knew this is what I needed and I already started to feel the outside world fading away.
" I love you so much Lena. Just to look at you matters. Yes your insanely beautiful and attractive and stunning and so sexy but I just love you heart. I love your eyes and I love how you protect me. I'm the girl of steel but when I'm broken in your arms, your always the one to piece me back together. Thank you so much for being you. I know you'll always be in my life because if you ever tried to leave I would stop you before anything could happen."
Lena smiled and pulled my back closer to her chest, throwing an arm over me securely and kissing my cheek. These nights are what I live for. I love this beautiful raven haired woman more then I love life itself. Some people think love is cliche and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach is overrated but I can tell you that it's more than butterflies. It's kind of like lions and tigers and birds and monkeys and the whole damn jungle jumping around in my stomach at the very sight of Lena Luthor or her beautiful smile. Or her slightly raised eyebrows when she's questioning something. Or the way her head tilts to the left when she's focused on something. Or how her head tilts to the right when she's trying to comprehend something. Or maybe it's her beautiful green eyes who weirdly have an odd resemblance to kryptonite. The way her eyes darken when she's wants something and the way her eyes brighten when she's extremely happy. The way the sun flows in through the window in the morning and hits her beautiful porcelain skin at a perfect angle to make her look like the beautiful angel she really is. But in reality it's just her. Lena Luthor with her intoxicating curves and heart of gold. Her slight accent and how it comes out just a little more when she's angry or hurt. How she fights for the people she loves and what she believes in. The woman's best quality hands down was her brain. She was so incredibly smart and Kara couldn't help but find that so sexy. Being around the woman was the number one source of happiness in the reporters life. Wether it was a quick kiss passing each other in the office or a full on make out session late at night after work. Or rather cuddling on the comfortable white couch in the CEO's office, like tonight. Kara came back to her senses.
"Hey Kara kara you zoned out there are you okay? What're you thinking about babe?"
I smiled and shook my head
"I was thinking of you Lena. Every single feature and detail on your beautiful face. And your amazing and unique soul. I am so in love with you Lena it's crazy. Crazy how you can turn the worst day into nothing. How just the taste of your lips makes me feel like I'm floating. Looking at you ignites fireworks in my tummy and turns my brain to mush because you truly make me weak Lena Luthor. You lift me up and heal me when I'm hurt. You overwhelm me with so many feelings of happiness and pure desire. I am so deeply in love with you that the word love doesn't even do my feelings justice."
I stopped to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
"You are a work of art. Your curves Lena holy shit your body is so beautiful and the way you think I admire your brain so much. You are so smart and talented it's crazy. I owe all my happiness in the world to you. Thank you so much for being you. Being my Lena."
By the time I finished Lena was in tears and smiling so wide. By then I knew I made the right decision when I said yes to her proposal. Maybe it was the way the moon was shining on her face or the way her beautiful green eyes shined in the dark office. But I think it was the way she held a protective arm around my waist the rest of the night. She allowed me to cry into her chest and ruin her favorite red dress. The way she whispered sweet little nothings in my ear until my breathing slowed down and I became calm again. And finally how she kissed me with all the love in the world just to make me feel better. I knew Lena had never been one to communicate her feelings with words but that kiss said it all. I guess I have my wedding vows ready. What can I say I guess I'm ready to start the rest of my life with Lena Luthor.

(AN: I wrote this based on how I feel about someone and all the little things I notice about her. No we don't cuddle on a fluffy white couch and no she doesn't see me the way I see her but it's worth it because dude she's such a woman ugh. But anyways I hope this is good and you enjoyed cause like if not there was no point)"