Prison break

"What do you mean Superman is better then supergirl?" Lena shouted at the stranger. Kara and Lena has been on a normal date night. Both woman had decided they would just have a few drinks and enjoy the beautiful scenery in National City. All was going well until they walked by a group of young men. "Yea supergirl is really hot and everything but I bet she'd suck in the bedroom. That's why I've always thought Superman is better I mean have you seen the imprint it leaves on the suit." Of course Lena couldn't let him get away with that. Lena happened to know first hand that Kara was phenomenal in the bedroom. She tried being nice but the young men weren't having that.
"Yea I said that lady what are you gonna do about it?" Kara rolled her eyes and pulled Lena back.
"Come on baby they aren't worth it I've heard lots of people say worse about me."
Lena shook her head and laughed. That was her Kara they were talking about. Her wife. She knew Kara was capable of throwing both men into space. But she wasn't gonna let them off that easy.
"Do you even know who you're talking to! I'm Lena fucking Luthor yea yea that's me and what"
The young men's eyes widened with shock.
"And what are you gonna do call your brother on us?" That set the Luthor off.
"One more comment and You'll be sorry"
Kara tried to grab Lena's hand and pull her away only to be rejected and gently pushed back. The two men were clearly drunk, they couldn't see the actual rage behind the young Luthor's eyes.
"Hey, aren't you like obsessed with kale or something? That stuff is gross."
Kara stepped back and sighed. It could only get worse from here. She knew her wife and she knew her wife's deep love for kale, or really anything that was green. Kara also knew that her wife was slightly drunk and that combined with a few other things just couldn't end well. Lena took a small step forward and looked both men up and down.
"Sorry boys"
(Later)
"The police station is a very scary place Lee, I'm scared. Those boys were just being idiots I'm supergirl I should've just thrown them into space or something!"
Lena laughed and lovingly looked at her wife. It was her fault they were in this situation Lena knew that. But you don't insult her Kara and her kale.
"Kara darling, it's my fault we're here don't think to hard. I called Alex she should be here soon."
Just on cue all that could be heard was a very tired and irritated Alex Danvers screaming.
"I'm here to pick up my idiots can you please just let them go!" Yea this isn't the first time. Let's just say Lena and kara basically have a dedicated holding cell.
"Um I'm gonna need a first and last name Ms. Danvers."
Everyone at the National City police station knows Kara and Lena. Everyone knows Alex and everyone knows that Kara and Lena are Alex's idiots. Alex laughed and shook her head in realization.
"Oh you must be new here. Lena and Kara Danvers please?"
The officer shook his head and stifled a laugh.
"Aren't those the girls who got locked up for attacking some guy who said kale was gross?"
Alex rolled her eyes and nodded her head.
"I don't know but that sounds about right can you just let them out please."
~~~~~~
"Fucking idiots, come on Lena! Kale is gross okay." Alex was just a little mad but she was also taking it easy because quite honestly it was hilarious. Who gets arrested for defending kale?
"Oh Alex leave me alone kale is delicious and Kara tastes even better! How does Maggie tastes hm would you even know or are you still to much of a pussy to find out?" Alex's smile dropped and she punched Lena in the shoulder. Kara chuckled at the two girls and wrapped a strong arm around her wife.
"Thank you for protecting me baby."
Alex grabbed Kara's other arm and placed it around herself.
"No third wheels Ms.Danvers Luthor"  Kara and Lena smiled. Lena reached over Alex and gave Kara a quick kiss.
"Ewwww gross." Alex screamed and shook Kara's arm from around her shoulder. Kara laughed loudly and smiled. She wouldn't have it any other way. Her two favorite people together with her joking and laughing. She turned her head towards Lena and smiled.
"No one better say anything bad about kale again."

(Okay ignore any mistakes I didn't edit, I'm working on another story right now it's really cute it's gonna be really long so it might take a while but I'm almost done with it. Sorry for taking 800 years to update but hi enjoy this short weird thing I wrote at like 4 am last night)