Part 1

I couldnt figure out a name for this one sorry

Han Jisung was gay.

He knew this without a doubt, because every day Lee Minho would pass by his locker, hair styled to perfection, wearing those tight jeans that made his oh-so-round ass look like a piece of art. Minho would smile and laugh at something his friends said, or turn and look at him, and Jisung's stomach would fill with fluttering butterflies and his heart beat so fast. So, yes, he was gay. The attraction could not be denied.

The problem was that he didn't know anything about Minho. He played soccer, was a member of the Honor Society and Student Council. Had a younger sister, Seheun, who belonged to the dance/singing group Girlkind. And...that there were teeny-tiny rumors that he was gay. The rumors were so small, so dispersed, that Jisung quickly put them out of his mind. Lee Minho was a star student, star athlete, what business did he have being gay? None. So Jisung went along with his life, watching Minho from the sidelines.

__

One day, Jisung stayed after school for a tutoring session in math. Damn, he hated math with every fiber of his being. The numbers, they didn't make any fucking sense! He had to get help or his grades would fall, and his mom would go ballistic if he got a B on anything...

After the session, he was walking through the halls, making his way to the doors that led to the student parking lot, where his car waited for him. But then, when he pushed open the door, he heard footsteps quickly approaching, and felt a hand grasp his shoulder.

He whirled around, startled. He was starting to ask what the person wanted, but then he saw... It was Lee Minho.

"Oh- uh, um, hi," Jisung said, flustered. He looked so hot, even just standing there. Fuck. "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, um... Can you give me a ride home?" With this, Minho's face put on a pleading expression. As if he needed to. Jisung would dive off a bridge smiling if Minho asked him to.

"Yeah, sure. C'mon." Jisung led him to his car, a 2016 Honda Accord. A present from his parents overseas for being a compliant, quiet child. "I'm-"

"Han Jisung," Minho finished for him. "And I'm Lee Minho. Thanks for the ride, bro."

He knew his name!!! Jisung had felt a flutter of butterfly wings when his (presumably) soft lips spoke Jisung's name, voice airy and confident. "No problem."

Minho gave him the directions, and soon they arrived at a two-story home with a basketball goal out front and a half-dead flower garden. "This it?" Jisung asked. Minho nodded.

He started to get out, then ducked his head inside the car again. "You wanna come in?"

Jisung was startled by the invitation. He said okay nevertheless. Inside was a living room, a staircase that led upwards and and small tidbits of other rooms showing around corners. Jisung was going to wait downstairs, but Minho stopped at the the top of the staircase and asked, "Coming?"

He made his way up the stairs (14 steps, he had a habit of counting steps of staircases) and followed Minho into a room that must have been his bedroom.

For a boy, it was meticulously clean. Bed made, clothes in a hamper,nothing on the floor. You could hardly walk in Jisung's room. He looked up from examining the room and gave Minho his attention.

"You must be wondering why I asked you to come inside, in my room." Jisung nodded. "Well, I- fuck! This is hard to say- I like you, Jisung." He peeked at Jisung through his eyelashes. Jisung was processing this with wonder. Minho- liking him back? Was he dreaming? This was the best day ever.