Emo Hour

They weren't a match, but they were a match anyway.
People actually wondered how those two had ended up dating each other, how those two had started that relationship. Nobody could ever imagine something like that, that was totally crazy. They were different in every sense of it. They weren't even two sides of the same coin, they were just two worlds far away from each other which happened to gravitate together in the same part of the universe.

They were loud, annoying and dramatic. Everyone knew if something was wrong with them, if they had had a fight, if they were facing a crisis, everyone knew because they were two open pages, everyone could read them, especially when it came to their relationship. There were highs, really high highs, so high sometimes it felt like they were running too much, going faster than the speed of light, and downs, downs so tragic it seemed like they were going to drop everything, drop their relationship, their history, just everything.

Lee Minho and Han Jisung were the most dysfunctional couple the entire high school had ever seen. Things in common? Not a lot. Differences? So many it was insane they were still hanging around together.

Han Jisung was the biggest emo kid in the entire school. He had even dyed his hair blue, an electric blue, because that was the colour of his soul. Or at least that was what he had decided to say to whoever was going to ask. He was an unusual emo kid though because he screamed. His voice was so high pitched it was impossible to him to keep the ordinary emo control. He always ended up screaming for something or someone. He put on black clothes only and hoodies, his hood was basically on the whole time, except when he was in class, in that case he just covered his face with his long fringe, hoping teachers would not talk to him or ask questions. He hanged out with his two friends, always with them.

One of those was Bang Chan, or Chris, he was a college student who had previously attended their school; it didn't matter how many months had passed since his graduation, Bang Chan would have always found a way to come back to school. Everyone knew him. Head of the students two years in a row, he was popular. Jisung's other friend was Changbin. Changbin wasn't emo, he was just dark. Or at least that was what he told people. He was there, wandering around the school, writing, always writing something as if the boys toilet could be of so much inspiration. He was scary, that was what people thought. He didn't talk to a lot of people other than Jisung and Chris. He was okay with it anyway and honestly, he didn't like people that much, the less the better.

Han Jisung spent his days with these guys and spent his entire life with his headphones on. He probably listened to Evanescence's Bring Me To Life every day at the bus stop. In a rainy day, in a sunny day, in a good mood or in a bad mood. He was always jamming to those lame songs which were all about being angry, sad, depressed, hopeless and all the things emo kids loved. It wasn't difficult to approach him, he was nice anyway, polite and with good manners, but he always ended up sticking with those two friends of his. He had a weird sense of humor, that's why some of his school mates genuinely thought he was dumb, even if he wasn't. He tried hard to keep his emo role all the time, but legends say that before his emo years he was all in the cute concept and he always bothered people with his aegyo. Instead of paying attention in class, he watched these videos about cute pick up lines and he used to try them with everyone at school. Then he probably got tired and with a new haircut he became the emo boy everybody knew. Now he secretly wrote behind the toilets' doors phrases of his songs he performed with his two friends online.

People knew it was him since he always used a blue pen and nobody wrote on the doors except for him. Teachers got mad, but somehow he always achieved to get away with it.

And then there was Lee Minho.

Lee Minho was probably the most popular boy at school, but for completely different reasons. In his senior year, he was nominated the most beautiful face at school. He was bright, he smiled a lot and he was also kind of full of himself. He truly believed in his qualities, he knew which qualities he had and he did everything in his power to make himself shine. Lots of people were wrapped around his finger just because he was incredibly charismatic. Everything he had done had always become a trend at school.