Part 3

Jisung opened the door to the dorm and let it swing shut behind him. He had left the members at the restaurant, claiming a headache and a need for a nap. But really, there was no headache and a nap was the last thing on his mind.
He wanted to see Minho. He hadn't yet told the boy his feelings, and he felt now was the time, when they were alone.
He wandered in, listening to the sound of the air conditioner. Minho must be in his room. He was asleep when they had left-
Jisung silenced his gasp. He had opened the door of the room he shared with Minho, only to see the boy laying on his back masturbating. Jisung kept the door cracked, so Minho couldn't see him.
The boy kept going, making grunting noises that turning Jisung on. God, Minho was so fucking hot, how did he not know what he did to him? It was just so impossible not to love him-
"Jisung~" Minho whined, arching his back as he came. What the fuck? Did he just say my name?
Jisung decided he'd had enough of waiting. He pushed open the door, revealing himself to Minho, who shrieked in surprise and tried desperately to cover himself. Jisung didn't give him the chance.
He jumped on the bed, straddling Minho, holding his arms above his head. "What was that?"
"N-nothing," Minho said, struggling to release himself.
"You said my name, Minho, I heard you."
"Why the fuck- were you just watching me?" Minho blinked.
"Yes. Now tell me why you said my name."
"No."
"Do you want me to make you tell me?"
"You can't possibly-"
Jisung smirked and sat down on Minho's area and started grinding on him, achingly slow motions that made Minho moan out loud. He had just came, and he was getting hard already.
"Fuck- Jisung, what are you doing?" Minho bit his lip. His voice was breathy.
Jisung was having a hard time controlling himself. The sight and sound of Minho coming and moaning his name was too much. He was just so turned on and wanted to take Minho. For his own.
He bent down lower, close to Minho's face, and whispered (more like growled) in his ear. "You like me, don't you? That's why you're so ready for me, not trying to make me stop? Don't you, baby?"
Minho gasped in surprise, and Jisung used this opportunity to kiss him, his tongue swirling around the boy's, tasting his mint toothpaste. He grinded harder, the kiss muffling both of their moans.
Then Minho returned the effort, grinding against him, doubling the friction and making it so much worse. Their bodies were on fire, one naked and one fully clothed. Gasping, breathing hard, only one thing on their minds.
Jisung's hands roamed freely on Minho's body, finally anchoring themselves in his black hair, pulling himself that much closer, locking himself in. He could feel his orgasm coming, it was only a matter of time-
He came, unraveling and gasping, moaning deeply. His body shook from the ecstasy of it all.
Unfortunately, Minho hadn't come at all. In fact, he was still hard as from the start.
Jisung noticed that Minho had started pumping his member, trying to come. He knocked the boy's hand away and situated himself. Then he bent down and took the hard member in his mouth.
He heard Minho breathe in deeply, as he moved his head up and down, swirling his tongue over the tip, scraping his teeth ever so gently. It was his first blowjob, and Jisung didn't really know what he was doing. He only knew that Minho seemed to like it, so he kept doing it.
And Minho loved it, the feeling of Jisung's soft lips on his member, his tongue and his teeth, it all just felt so right. Why hadn't they done this before? It would be so much easier, he wouldn't have had to fix his problems after every dance practice, after seeing Jisung walk out of the shower, lower half covered with a towel but leaving so much to be imagined.
A minute or two of this left Minho a moaning mess, whining Jisung's name and clawing at the bedsheets. When he finally did climax, he did so loudly.
"Fuck, Jisung- I love you!"
His load released in Jisung's mouth, to which Jisung swallowed all of it, gulping loudly. He smiled. "You admitted it!"
He kissed Minho, the emotions flowing freely between them. "I love you too, Minho."
They both smiled at each other.
A slamming door and voices interrupted their happy silence. The other members were home.
"Shit!" They clambered apart, Jisung launching himself off the bed and turning the light off.
A minute later, when Chan opened the door, both boys were in their respective beds, presumably asleep. But you know better.