2|weddings and new friends

"Red lips and wine sips

"Red lips and wine sips."

-@tandjdesigns

"You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding. As noble ladies, you must counsel her, prepare her, account for her. For the Princess Elisabeth's wedding, as with any event, you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary, with all visiting royalty and dignitaries. Who amongst you is fluent in Italian?"the lady that instructed the five ladies asked after a long speech.

Alicia could spy Mary giggling from her seat.Alicia shot her a playful glare but then focused on the woman standing in front of her.
" I suppose I am."Aylee confesses a bit hesitant after her friends all look at her.
"You will sit next to the Pope's cousin. He has no teeth and speaks very quickly."the woman said with a sigh and rolling her eys , like she knew what was about to happen.

The first one to break was Kenna, making all of them break into a burst of laughter that made the woman roll her eyes at their childishness. Alicia laughed even harder when Greer smacked Kenna's leg.

The girls were trying on makeup and new dresses that were brought for them and Mary.
Alicia had just finished putting on a red dress that matched her ginger hair.

She was fascinated by the makeup and dresses.The girls twirled around Mary's chambers in their new clothing, giggling.

"Are these dresses from Paris?"Alicia asked as she and Kenna admired Greer's gown.
"Yes, every one."Aylee informed them.
"Oh if Colin could see me, he'd marry me in a second. I look of age now, we all do."Lola bragged as she dreamed of her lover, Colin.

"You know what I'd like to do? Explore. We haven't been here since we were children. Surely the castle's changed. Who's with me?"Aylee asked with a pleading look in her eyes.
"I am!"Kenna squealed.
"That's a great idea, Aylee."Alicia told the blonde who smiled.
"Go. I'll find you later. There's something I want to see."Mary said making Alicia curious.

She let the girls run out of the room before looking at Mary.
"Are you going to see Francis?"she asked,nearly startling Mary.
"Not Francis,necessarily.Just some old places Francis and I used to play around."Mary confessed.
"Alright, good luck."Alicia wished her queen before exiting the room.

Alicia walked calmly on the halls of the castle before the noise of steps behind her made her look behind and almost get scared by someone behind her.
"Talking a walk?"
It was Sebastian,the king's bastard.He snuck up behind Alicia with a charming smile on his face.
"Hello to you too."Alicia replied playfully,raising an eyebrow.
"I don't think we've met before but I saw you when you arrived.Sebastian,but call me Bash."he said taking Alicia's hand gently before placing a soft kiss on it.
It sent chills down Alicia's arms as she tried to hide her red cheeks.